hi, just wondering!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by tashaliza, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. tashaliza

tashaliza Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    constantly on a diet
    hi, i've have finally had enough :sigh: and i've decided that i really need to lose between 6-8st in weight but im a bit lost and apprehensive about the amount that i have to lose..... does everyone else feel this way? what do you think would be the best diet, i've looked online and i think i've decided on lipotrim but im really indecisive and unsure. :confused: any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Well I'm sorry but I'm very biased. I've been doing Cambridge for 6 months now and have done quite well. It's hard but it's absolutely 100% brilliant. i don't have enough praise for it. Lipotrim is very similar. I definitely couldn't have done it any other way. I wouldn't have had the patience/will power to follow any other regime.

Anyway whatgever you decide I wish you well. Keep posting on here as you will need the support and distraction! Never be afraid to ask any question.
  4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hotstuff...i see your in dublin,,me too... can i ask where you found your cd and prices etc?? i have no clue how to go about it... im currently on slimfast but im conteplating cambridge i just didnt think there was a way of doing it in dublin...
  5. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    Hi tashaliza :)

I've lost 3st since June with a combination of xenical (which you get on prescription and stops you from absorbing 30% of the fat in your meal), a reduced calorie, reduced fat diet. I'm also trying to get out for a 30-40 min walk 5-6 times a week.

All of which is recommended if you're taking xenical.

Obviously I still have a ways to go (another 7 st) but I'm really pleased with what I've managed so far
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.