Hi! Moving from exante to JUDDD at goal - advice please :)

lottie_2015

Hey everyone, I'm nearly at my goal weight now & plan to move onto JUDDD to maintain when i hit 9st, I'm doing exante atm which is a vlcd, 600 calories a day and 60g carbs. How would you guys reccomend i make the transition from exante to juddd? Normally coming of exante onto "normal" eating you'd move up through the plans every week firstly introducing 400 cals a day of lean protien/veg on top of the 3 shakes a day for a week then add a bit more the next week, but as i want to do juddd should i go up the plans every other day & drop my shakes to 2 a day (400 cals) for my down days? for the first 2 weeks for the induction thing? or do you think i should move up through the exante stages for a month and then come & start juddd? advice would be awesome thanks :) x

oh i just wanted to add i just worked out 8 days on exante (which i've been on since feb 11th & lost nearly 4 stone on) the calories total 1,600 calories but 8 days on juddd induction totals 9112.... will i gain weight when i switch because of the increase in calories? :/

I know you wrote this a while ago...

I have just done a week on Exante then came off. I saw a 2lb gain for a couple of days after as glycogen & water returned, then it dropped off. I'm now a week on from stopping the vlcd and ive lost a pound in my first week off it.

My tips are
- don't weigh daily if you know you will freak out at a gain
- exercise...as I came off the vlcd i increased my exercise
- don't binge...and that's the hardest one as if you've lost lots of weight in a short time your body will be crying out for food. For me, it doesn't happen the first two days but a few days in I really struggled with cravings. Be prepared for that.
- stagger your calorie intake, don't go from 600 to 2000 in a day!

Good luck!

Back