Hi new CDers

Hi People

Just started today on Cambridge.

Im doing it my way to suit me.

i.e Im having two shakes, a 2-300 cal meal (no carbs obv) and maybe a shake at night.

Next week ill be able to have a bar at night.

I want to shift 3 stone by beginning of September.

I weight 12st 12 now I and if I can get down to just under ten then Ill be happy.

I'll also be doing powerwalking in mornings 6 days a week for an hour.

Nice to meet you all.

Dayna x

Last edited:
Hi just new cders, we are looking for 2 people to complete our team, if you would to be part of our super cool team :p please let me know. You will have people to chat to when you reach your low points and people to celebrate your highs with.

Thanks

Laila

hi Laila

Can I join your team if you have space? Just coming to end of 1st week and got first weigh in tomorrow - yikes

SUe

Hey Susan,

Would love to have you, we have our thread in the CD teams section under the group name team 28 the 100% CDERS. So hopefully chat there soon, really nice bunch so far :)

laila x

Hi just new cders, we are looking for 2 people to complete our team, if you would to be part of our super cool team :p please let me know. You will have people to chat to when you reach your low points and people to celebrate your highs with.

Thanks

Laila

Hi Lalia

If you haven't reached your quota I'd love to join. I'm in my second week lost 6lbs in the first week as I have a bit of a crises to deal with at home but I'm back now and very determined to shift my wobbly bits for good.

Perhaps you could let me know if there is roon on your team

thanks

Ciara

full?

if not i'd love 2 join

Hi, its my first day 2day so don't really know anything about CD or the forum, but I'm happy to join a team, think i'll need all the support I can get only ever done SWorld b4. Congratulations by the way, hopefully chat soon

If there's still room for a big one can I join? Would like to have a team to cheer on!
Liz

Hello I am new and starting tomorrow (CDC coming this evening).

I have done CD once before and gave up on Day 1 at 8pm !

Am going to need lots of support and would love to have a buddy please !

I have 54lbs to lose and I am currently a Size 16 - pushing an 18 but would like to be 11 stone once again !

I am 34, married with 2 DD aged 9 and 5 and work as a legal caseworker.

Finger crossed I can do this !!!!!!!!

Hi Charley, I've started today, got 53lb to lose so we r in the same boat, I too am a size 16 and am hoping to get to a size 10 by the beginning of October. I too have tried this diet before (last November) and lasted 4 weeks but I am in it for the long haul this time.

Good luck, i'm sure you can do it with some support!!

Hi Lisa Claire :)

Nice to meet you and to know someone is around the same place I am, fancy a race - just kidding !

I am worried about coping at work, I can't access the forum from there but I am sure I will need a boost sometimes to keep on track. Not sure if it's allowed but if anyone is in same boat at work and can't access forums, I am happy to give my email and keep in contact to try and help each other on the way !

Hi again Charley, if you want to post your e-mail i'll be happy to keep in contact that way too to make sure we both stay on track, I need as much help as I can get.

Hi all, on Day 4 and i too am experiencing lots of cravings. Doesn't help having a 4 yr old constantly asking for snacks

I have been thinking of food all morning!!!!!!!!!

I really want to carry on and thought if i got to Day 3 it would get easier, Please tell me is does. :confused: I have 61lbs to lose, which i gained from my pregnancy.

hi mich1010

i had trouble with cravings for 5 days but i think that was partly due to my previous love of carbs - hang in there it does get easier if you can up your water intake
hope this helps
stick at it -it'll get easier

Thanks for your support Towergilly :) Your right, gotta stick at it, i've come this far already.

I'm drinking 3 litres at the mo, how much should i drink a day?

Keep up your good work, your doing so well x

Hi everyone,

Well I thought I'd get my very first post over with so that it's definite, here in black and white that I'm committed to losing weight!
I've already been losing weight on my own but have discovered CD in the last couple of weeks and thought I would give it a go as there seems to be so much support on here for each other. I made the first step and rang my local CDC tonight (spent about half an hour dialling the number then deleting it, not sure whether to take the plunge!) and I am going to see her tomorrow.
Not sure if I've done the right thing...or maybe more just worried I'll not be able to cope with no food!
Hope to be able to come back and say how well I'm doing! xx

Hi Lynz, i did exactly the same as you before taking the plunge and starting CD. Really worried i wouldn't cope. I'm now on Day 5 - this morning i literally bounced out of bed with energy!!!

I can literally see the difference with my stomach, no bloating at all. I have my first weigh in this saturday but i have been sneaking a peek on my scales daily and its going down. This spurs me on for the day ahead. you'll get lots of support from this forum also which will really help.
Good luck with your decision xx

Hi All, well Day 1........tetra Strawberry for Breakfast, wasn't too nice :( Banana for lunch, again the after taste isn't pleasant however for tea I was STARVED ! And had porrige Apple and Cinnamon, Mmmmmmmmm how lovely !!!!

Have drank my 4 Pints of Water, took pics of myself (horrendous) and have put on computer so I can see how awful I look in my smalls to spur me on !

If I get really peckish I am going to have an early night and roll on day 2 !!!!!!!!!!

Me x

Back