Hi new CDers

Hi everyone i'm new to the forum and new to the diet, i'm on day 6 and i'm doing ok, i've not cheated at all i'm really proud of myself i can't wait to get weighed tomorrow.

hi lynz, charley24 and doubledebra
welcome and good luck :welcome2:

Hi Debra, well done for getting through your 1st week, this is often the hardest part, let us know how your 1st WI goes!!

Hi Everyone !

Hope the day has gone well, bit of a shaky start for me, but my new blender is wonderful ! I have so enjoyed my shakes today and my hot choc ornage - yum !

Made myself busy tonight, bath, hair, feet, all my lotions and potions on ! Feel very pampered !

Hope everyone is doing ok, I keep coming to read people's success stories when I feel hungry !

Have to make fathers day cupcakes now with DD1 !

I shall resist however eating any !

hi everyone, I'm on day 6 of cd and think I'm finally breaking through the barrier - hopefully i will make a full day without crying today lol I weighed myself this morning and have lost my first stone! I doubt there are any other diets that can have that effect! the mental torture will all be worth it soon! lol hope you're all managing fine, especially those of you who have just started, I'm told/promised it does get easier and it's definitely true that your energy levels start to rise, for the first time ever i am a morning person now! xxx

New to CD

Hi all,

I've been considering CD for a few weeks now, doing tons of internet research, which led me to this site......
Have had so much inspiration to get started on the CD SS, so I have now e-mailed my local CDC and I'm eagerly waiting for their response.

Should hopefully start CD next week....

Then I can join in the fun and start challenging myself to be 100% SS....:p

Great work to all those who post their sucess stories and tips on this forum, its really been that which has made me consider this diet.

GB x

Hi determined diva, welcome to Minimins, i'm only on day 6, and this site really helps keep you on track, i'm sure you will find it just as helpful. Good luck on your weight loss journey, and look forward to seeing you on here again!

I'm starting again today as had a bad week last week which made me choose to stop and start again today. Looking forward to loosing this weight but not sure whether to SS+ or follow 810 plan as I have done before. Will be visiting here regularly for insipiration and motivation.

hi everyone am on day 4!!!

found it VERY hard over weekend yesterday was a NIGHTMARE allmost gave up!!!!!!!! :(

how do i join a team??????

xx

Hi Jaynie, you could always pop onto the "Never Nibblers" post, it's in the CD Returners forum (but I dont suppose it matters too much if its your 1st time). We r a buddy group, there to support and motivate each other. Otherwise looking and posting on overall forum will help loads on your weight loss journey, it has me.

Anyway welcome and good luck!

hi everyone am on day 4!!!

found it VERY hard over weekend yesterday was a NIGHTMARE allmost gave up!!!!!!!! :(

how do i join a team??????

xx

Jaynie, there is a thread called Team advertising agency on the CD teams forum, you can look for vacancies on team and/or advertise yourself on there! x

Hi Jaynie, we are on day 5 today together I think?

I am feeling much better than yesterday ! How are you doing ?

Also, for anyone who's finding it hard, a bit of motivation! I've lost whole stone this week and I've only been doing CD for one week, it can be done! But I know it's torture! x

Well done Dominique! Just starting again today... Hope this time next week I'll have a positive report to post too :)

Hi all,
This is my first time doing CD and only on day 2. I'm so glad I came across this forum, as I'm not sure I could do this alone, without knowing that others are having the same issues as me!
Seem to be doing ok so far, but think the weekend's gonna be tricky!
x

Wrote a long thread the other day,
When I posted it, it came up has to be checked by moderator, I haven't been told by email that it has not been accepted, really needed some advice, especially about problems with a councillor, just don't know what to do.

Been coming back last couple of days to see if thread is on or have email. Wondered if no moderators have been around

Now reading I realise I cant start a thread dimwit me lol

But have felt in limbo the last few days

Hi Im Louise from Dublin and im getting married in 10 weeks but Im ashamed to say that I havent really tried properly to loose any weight :ashamed0005: Now Im so so worried that Im gonna look terrible on the day.

Ive made an appointment to see my CDC tomorrow and I plan to start the 810 plan on monday. Im really not strong enough to ss so hats off to everyone who does it. I have a few social events coming up that Ill have to deal with but Im really gonna try and give this my all.

Im not too sure where to post if Im doing 810? I posted just on the general bit but dont get many replies..is it because theres food refs?

Hi Missus!

Welcome to the CD bunch! I am only in my 4th week so there are a lot of people on here with a heck of a lot more advice and experience than me!

Just wanted to say "Hi" and you will be fine. You will be amazed how much you can lose before your wedding (congratulations by the way!!) and everyone on here will support you 100% through highs and lows!

Keep in touch with how you are doing and Good Luck!

xx

Hello There I started TODAY, and I am going to have my hot chocolate and a bath and then bed, I am 35 and have about 5 stone to lose I would love to join a team of like minded food obsessives x

Hello everyone!

well, im 43 minutes into day 5!!!

So far, im finding it surprisingly ok. For literally years i've done stupid two week mega diets, and then have torured myself so much during them, that i end up failing..awfully.

But this seems different. for the first time i feel like i have taken back control over myself and my mind AND everyday is a step towards becoming who ive always wanted to be, and who i was meant to be. Free from lack of self control,respect and love. It's making me rethink about food.. and really valuing and apprieciating what i am putting into my mouth, be it the four sachets a day(which so far, i like all of them apart from the spicey tomato- i had it about an hour ago and my stomache is burning like mad!.. think ill give that one a miss next week.

so yes..day 5. I've decided not to weigh myself..and wait to see my councellor.

I feel so proud of myself. And am not going to let what anyone says about what i'm doing effect how i feel about it.

I'm so glad there is a place like this where i feel so connected with so many people, all fighting for the same cause. we are worthy of being happy, and we are worthy of loving oursleves. (not in a big headed way) but in a healthy "i am normal, and i am allowed to feel beautiful on the inside and out kind of way"

I've got 5 stone to loose. bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx

Back