Hi new CDers

I'm brand spanking new...

...and I have just started on Sole Source on Sat (3rd Jan) and can't believe I've gone this long without food! Not sure how well I'll cope, as I LOVE my food, but am fully aware that's half the problem! I'm so unhappy with myself and know once my clothes start to fit I'll feel better.

I do wonder though, is Cambridge/SS safe and healthy? It seems to go against 'traditional' weight loss techniques of diet and exercise...

My start weight is 151.5lbs, and I hope to be about 115.

Can I join the gang?
:)

Last edited:
Is everyone in a team yet?? I have put a post in team advert but no one has replied?? Just wondering if anyone else has found a team or heard anything.. Would love all the help and support thats available!! Joining a team would be sooo good because of that extra motivation!!

Im starting tomorrow on ss

Im starting tomorrow cant wait to see the results wish me luck:)

hi i start tom on cd ss im so excited i carnt wait to be slim and sexy!!!!!

...and I have just started on Sole Source on Sat (3rd Jan) and can't believe I've gone this long without food! Not sure how well I'll cope, as I LOVE my food, but am fully aware that's half the problem! I'm so unhappy with myself and know once my clothes start to fit I'll feel better.

I do wonder though, is Cambridge/SS safe and healthy? It seems to go against 'traditional' weight loss techniques of diet and exercise...

My start weight is 151.5lbs, and I hope to be about 115.

Can I join the gang?
:)

My CDC is a nurse and she says it is totally healthy as long as you do not have problems with your kidneys, liver, etc... basically, if you are in good health it is fine. this is not something that you do for a long time, it is not a life style choice. it is a means to an end and when you have reached the end, that is when the real work starts - fixing your relationship with food so you never have live on shakes again!

just be sensible. call your CDC if you feel really unwell. see your doctor if your unsure but how could it be bad for you if millions of people have been doing it for over 20 years, right?
good luck!

I'm new to this not sure what I'm doing but any tips or advise would be great

Last edited:
Hello everyone...I started yesterday and have to admit it has been tough especially at my niece's birthday party this afternoon - i was starving!! Got through my drinking water - and lots of it!!! Nearly through Day 2 and am hoping Day 3 is better...am told I should be in ketosis by Monday...fingers crossed!!! :)

I think that'll be the biggie, fixing my relationship with food. I've been on SS now a week and a half, and am basically fine (though hungry) and going to Lighter Life Lite tomorrow, starting Friday. I think it'll really help my relationship with the lovely stuff.

So guess I'll be posting elsewhere soon - good luck everyone!

I started CD 8 days ago, i have been on here a couple of days now, and hear a lot of people mention joining teams, so how do you do it and what does it involve.... i would love to join one just let me know how.... pls x

I think there has to be teams of 6 so maybe we could make our own team?? not sure how it works???

Would love team support!! :)

Back