Hi new CDers

Hi there everyone! I will be starting tomorrow and have been thinking about what to buy. Do the tetra paks have the same calorie content as the shakes?

Newbie here...

Hello everyone!

I started my CD journey yesterday!!
It's do or die this time...I'm fed up of juggling different diet plans etc, etc.

Anyway, I'm feeling very positive and just hope I stay this way lolol!
I love reading through this forum...So many inspiring stories as well as tips!!

I've chose many different flavoured shakes/soups and porridge to see which I favour.
So far the cheese & broccoli is OUT!:( Lol..
But the apple & cinnamon porridge, strawberry & choc shakes are IN!:D

Right, well I'm off to glug more water and do some more reading!

Bye for now..
x:px

Hi All, i joined minimins in jan doing weight watchers from home, weight come off and went back on again then come off and on ect ect lol.

So now a new and last weight loss journey!!!! I have my first cd meeting tomoz morning yay!!! Will be doing ss and cant wait for this now so bring it on............ ill keep you posted.

Wishing every1 happy weightloss this wk xx

Hi everyone, had my first weigh in today. Starting weight of 12st 9lbs, would love to loose 23 lbs in 6 weeks, any idea if this is an achievable goal!? I have a wedding to go to and my holidays in 6 weeks!! I'm useless on the computer, so it may take me a while to work this site out, any hints gratefully recieved. Many thanks in advance!!

Tina Arena xx

P.s I'm on the cambridge diet!!!! doh!!

Hi all, just taking the plunge to start posting here. I'm new to minimins but not to dieting! I have had great success in the past but not so much lately.
I am trying to re-start cambridge but not having much success at all! I get as far as drinking 1.5 ltr water and having first shake and then end up in trouble!
Anyway, onwards and downwards as they say. I look forward to getting loads of advice and inspiration from all you losers out there!
Thanks
C

Hi everyone.

I've got my first meeting with my CDC on Wednesday. I've done VLCD before but I always fail at the maintenance stage. Not this time!

I decided to join the forum so I could keep motivated with people going through the same thing.

I'll post my vital statistics when I've been weighed etc but I have around 5 stone to lose. I'm 30 in 6 months so it's my motivation to do it before then!

Hi gang,

Going to see CDC on Monday, have done a VLCD last year and found it great, been doing anotehr VLCD for a week and it's OK but CD seems to offer more flavours and choice and help with the steps.
Love the Minimins forum, all you guys seem friendly and offer good advise (whichever forum).

So hi to the CD's

New starter

Hi all I have finally taken the plunge and made an appt to see a CDC on 18th August. I have been on Celeb Slim for a few weeks but for the sacrifices I am making I don't think the losses are enough! So i am going to have a go at Cambridge. Hope it doesn't take me too long cos its ever so expensive isn't it! I still have to buy shopping for the family so it won't lower my shopping bill much :sigh:
I am used to Low Carb so I don't think I will find it too difficult but we'll see!
One quick question, I'm on holiday next week and the CDC said to stay low carb. I wanted to have a bit of a munch, final fling so to speak, will it still be ok to start CD after just a couple of days of low carb prep?
Thanx in advance
Vikki x

hey,

they say to stay low carb before cd because the effects of going cold turkey can mean the side effects are alot worse!!!!

last time i did cd i had a huge blow out before - kfc etc and spent the next week feeling awful - was sick once, felt shaky, headaches and tired! however lost 11lbs in the first week! and after day 5 i was fine! stayed on it for 4 weeks but gave up after lots of cheating and put it all back on!

this time i ate sensibly the week before! not really low carb, just no binges, and no takeaways, home cooked food and lots of fruit and veg! i am on day 4 now and feel fab! no headaches, or sickness! just a little tired but hopefully that will go!

you will loose weight regardless of how you enter the diet but you will probably feel more crap than if you didnt!and obviously this means your more likely to give up! just grab those paracetamols!!!!

Hi everyone, I started this diet yesterday and am finding it alot easier than I thought it would be. I assumed I would be ravenous by now but, surprisingly, I'm not. Is it like this for everyone? *confused*

Tried and liked - Banana, Fruits of the Forest, Toffee & Walnut Shakes
Tried and loathed - Porridge (original). Most of this went in the bin, never again!

Hello everyone i am also pretty new i started CD on Wednesday so at the end of my third day and i don't feel to bad I probably eat more now than I did before hahaha. Got some headahces at first but been drinking lots of water which helps with it, first weigh in is on 10/08 exciting, oh and how come a lot of people on here have lots of room on to put stuff on there siggies yet I have hardly any room?? xx

Hiiiii everyone,
starting the cambridge diet 2moro and im aiming to lose at least 3 stone by xmas so fingers crossed! anyone got any tips for me? xx charley xx

Hiiiii everyone,
starting the cambridge diet 2moro and im aiming to lose at least 3 stone by xmas so fingers crossed! anyone got any tips for me? xx charley xx
Yes: Always mix the tomato soup to a paste with COLD water first else it'll separate, I didn't read the packet properly and made it with hot water only - not pleasant.

Good luck, I'm new here too, first weigh-in this Wed.

Hello I am new and starting tomorrow (CDC coming this evening).

I have done CD once before and gave up on Day 1 at 8pm !

Am going to need lots of support and would love to have a buddy please !

I have 54lbs to lose and I am currently a Size 16 - pushing an 18 but would like to be 11 stone once again !

I am 34, married with 2 DD aged 9 and 5 and work as a legal caseworker.

Finger crossed I can do this !!!!!!!!
Hi Charley, I started CD today (Tuesday). First time and I have 93lbs to lose - want to be my old self again. Would be grateful for the support. I live near Worcester with my husband and have 2 step-sons 20 & 15. Tracey:)

5th day on sole source.

hi my names tracy currently on my 5th day on the cambridge diet my weigh in day is thursday i have stuck to the sole source without any slips but dont feel like im loseing much weight seen on some threads people are loseing between 7-12lbs there first week is this really true?

:)

Hi tracy i to started thursday and am sticking to the sole source am doing quite well but like you can't feel any weight going but have been told to expect between 5 and 7lbs however my m8 lost 11lbs her first week. Hope everything goes ok for u xxx nikki:D:D

Hi i am on day 2 so am really new to this,am so lucky that i have my families support (12 yr old daughter brought me CD porridge and glass of water in bed this morning) bless her.But am concerned what happens when we have to go back to eating again once all the weight has gone.Does anyone feel the same?
Well done to everyone whos losing weight and sticking to it!!
Natalie xxx

Ello

Im on my first day of CD!!!
So hungry........ but otherwise good!!!

I have a massivly long journey to make, but it will be worth it

K xxx

Back