Hi new CDers

Liveonce said:
I'm on week 3 now lost 13lb in my first two weeks I completely relate to realising old habits silly things like puttin crisps on a plate and pinching a few or "testing" his food before giving it to him , how r u all doing x

That's a great loss, well done you. X I've got my first WI tonight. I know what you mean about the tasting and testing and I was a nightmare for clearing my own plate then picking at what the kids left on theirs (and having 3 kids and 1step daughter that was a lot of picking) I've never been this big before and never plan on being this big again. My target is to lose 4 stone but would be happier with 4 and half but as long as I can get back in my old SMALL summer clothes I'll be over the moon. How much you looking to lose? Xx

I have my first weigh in tomorrow I've been doing ss+ but I'm going to swap to ss coz I hardly eat the small meal I make! Not hungry! I have a massive 6 stone to lose!

7lb loss for me, I'm doing ss+ but not having the meal I'm having the skimmed milk so I can still enjoy my cuppa. Well done on your 5lb loss. Xx

second weigh in another six pounds gone so a total of one and a half stone in two weeks a long way to go but its a start

4.4lbs loss for me today, so brings that a total of 14lbs in 13 days.. keeping focused :) x

thankyou i just hope i can keep it up

Hey ppl,

I've started this today struggling a bit, not sure if it's hunger o jus bordom but I cant stop thinking about food food, I'm also new to this forum so ne help support shall do

Thanks in advance

I'm starting CD tomorrow and am getting quite nervous! At 5'4" and 87kg I am determined to lose weight once and for all now. It's great reading of all the losses and how well people are doing on this plan; very inspiring :)

My goal is to not have to buy new trousers all the time because my chubby thighs meet at the top and rub holes in the ones I have! And to be able to wear sleeveless tops :) Oh, and of course, to feel confident and beautiful and healthy...

Fingers crossed...

Hello. New here to. Started sole source last Monday and got weigh in on Tuesday.
Feel ok. On 4 a day as tall.

I'm just a bit worried. Not deviated from the plan, but don't feel like I've list weight. Is this the same for others. Not weighed myself as i want to see it over the week. :)

Hiya, I'm new here too. I started sole source plus yesterday. I have 4 a day plus a small meal as I am tall :). Im feeling quite rubbish today but I wa execting to feel awful so I'm coping ok so far. Tonight in work is going to be a killer as I work in a chippy :( xx

Hi everyone,

just wanted to drop by and say hi, I am on day 5 of cd and have been 100% all the time. found the first few days a struggle and had a really bad headache on Friday but when I used the test strip my CDC gave me I was in ketosis on the saturday so that must have been the reason!
Anyway I am feeling fine now and have a lot of energy compared to before so that is good :)
really panicking about weigh in on Wednesday :{ just don't want to get discouraged if I dont loose much.
Would love some support from you all to keep me on track ;)

Debz

Hi everyone,

just wanted to drop by and say hi, I am on day 5 of cd and have been 100% all the time. found the first few days a struggle and had a really bad headache on Friday but when I used the test strip my CDC gave me I was in ketosis on the saturday so that must have been the reason!
Anyway I am feeling fine now and have a lot of energy compared to before so that is good :)
really panicking about weigh in on Wednesday :{ just don't want to get discouraged if I dont loose much.
Would love some support from you all to keep me on track ;)

Debz

Well done in keeping to it, im on my restart n I hope I actually stick to it this time, I've lost the hunger it's jus trying to remember to drink water!

Hello all,

I have just had my first weigh in and I have lost 7lb whey I'm so chuffed with that!
Hope my next one goes as good :)

hope everyone is good

Debz xxx

Hi guys! I started 10 days ago and lost 7lbs in my first week. I've got about another stone and a half to lose. I'm "missing" eating now, as in physically eating textures (particularly bread) and stuff, but it will be so worth it when I am finished. I'm surprised at how much more energy I've got and how much better I feel. I used to drink at least a litre of pepsi max a day, eat rubbish when I got in from work and collapse in a tired heap ready to start again the next day. I hated salads but now I love them, especially prawns! I can't describe how much better I feel for starting this diet.

Hi everyone I'm new to this too am on day 6 of the 8/10 plan have got my 1st proper weigh in tonight had my mid week weigh last fri put on 1lb strange as I've been good no cheating :( but fingers crossed tonight will be a good result :) good luck to u all the end rear is what were all aiming for and will be worth it :) xx

Back