Hi new CDers

Hey,
I start the CD on monday, had my first meeting today and am very excited, but nervous. I've 67LBS to lose so i need all the luck going lol xx

Hi all, I am starting CD Sole Source on Monday and I'm really excited. I have 41 lbs to lose :cry:but I WILL get there and get the old me back. Will need all the support I can get x

I'm on Day 2 of CD SS and could eat a scabby horse and have a huge headache! But I'm determine to fight through all those and prove to myself I can and will lose 5 stone xx

I'm on day 1...it's hard already, hope tomorrow when i'm back in work i'll be so busy I won't notice...that's the hope anyway :eek:

Hi, I'm Coco started CD today with a mixture of feelings! Any words of encouragement or success stories would be much appreciated! X

Hey Coco! I started CD yesterday, so I know how you feel! Woke up this morning with a slight headache but had some porridge and some herbal tea which helped! I've found looking at peoples success stories really encourages me! x

Ah well done for sticking to it! I'm feeling okay so far a bit week! How has your day been? I've only had two shakes so far! The lady I visit for CD said to avoid herbal teas but I am allowed normal tea with milk and sweetener!? Is there any truth to this or can some one tell me is this works or doesn't for them? Thanks xo

I'm now on day 6 and trust me day 4 was the worst..felt terrible all day, like I was coming down with something nasty...got in from work (which I left early as I couldn't face it) and slept for four hours, had some chicken (I'm on ss but had to eat something) went back to beg and woke up yesterday fresh as a daisy...no hunger pangs, no headache...I feel so good its freaky (I started my totm yesterday as well and normally that alone would make me feel terrible, so it's a miracle) going 100% ss today. It's hard getting through the first few days but when you do it'll be worth it :)

Hi!

I started yesterday and would really love to be in a team.. :)
How do i go about this as i am new on this site too! :confused:

I have no idea how we make a team but I would be up for joining one! I have about 80 lbs to lose!

Day 2 was the absolute worst for me!!!

I'm now on day 4 and I don't feel hungry at all! Had to force a soup down earlier and had a milkshake.. I'm supposed to have my 200kcal meal and another sachet at some point today but I really dont fancy another sachet today so i'm gona have my meal and see how I feel later..all this water is making me feel sick too!!

Had the ill feeling too and had to eat something to get through it. Felt weak and shaky and my head was thumping. Like a bad hangover. But its short lived and I was back to normal in no time.

On day 10 now and feeling more and more optimistic and confident everyday! And also I agree, the times Ive felt like I wanted to give up and clear out the biscuit cupboard Ive read people success stories online and its kept me going.

Standing on the scales and seeing weight is coming OFF instead of going ON for a change is a lovely feeling and worth all the (what seems like just now) pain and hunger!

I'm finding today tough, although I have walked almost six miles today so that probably hasn't helped matters, but I'm determined to do ss 100% today :)

I find the hardest days when Im off work and pottering about the house this is when my mind tends to wander and I end up watching Come Dine With Me and torturing myself!

Try to keep yourself busy. Ive rearranged my drawers and wardrobe and my bathroom has never been so clean! =P When it gets tough I think how annoyed I would be if I cheated and this keeps me going.

Trying not to step on the scales everytime Im in the bathroom too, buts its proving harder than I imagined. Considering giving them to my other half to hide! =]

I'm staying at my parents for two weeks as I'm dog and cat sitting and the amount of food in this house is unreal, it's been hard. Just have in and had some dill pickles as a small bit of cheese...feel human again now, I'm not cut out for sole source, I need to chew something I think :-(

Aww I feel exactly the same! I love food way too much and miss chewing! But am only on day two, so far I'm struggling but haven't cheated! Someone mentioned to me to have food from the SS+ list if you still need to have something. That way u still get to eat without affecting your weight loss xxx

Back