Hi new CDers

Starting today really hoping to stick to it .. done it years ago kept all the weight off until after my wedding in sept.. Everything crossed I can do this. x

I'm on day five and have really struggled today - feeling weak and tired. On the positive side, I am in ketosis so not been so hungry and drinking more water than I ever have which has got to be good for me! Just read a few posts and it seems I'm not alone finding day five hard, but I am determined and very pleased I have found this forum! Looking forward to weigh in :)

I restarted on Wednesday x so far so good I think :)

Weigh in on Tuesday! The first one is always the scariest but alway the one that keeps you going! X good luck everyone x

Gettin Back To It!!!

Restarting CD after losing 3 stone last year after having a baby...still a reeeaaallly long way to go but happy to say I only put half a stone back on out of the 3 I lost and its been one hell of a year!...Im super excited to be starting again if I can just get the doc to sign off later today!...Wish me luck peeps! :)

Hi I'm new, started today! First weigh in 3rd September my councillor is coming fortnightly. So far so good ha ha. Good luck everyone and well done on any losses so far. :bighug:

Hi Star...we have exactly the same amount to lose so will be great to keep in touch and see how we're getting on!! Good luck I hope your first day hasnt been too hard...if you can just hold out for the first week it gets a lot easier after :) xx

Hi I'm new too, started on the 810 plan as advised by CDC 5 days ago and have first weigh in in about 3 hours time. Very nervous, but would be happy with 5lb loss.. fingers crossed!

Would love to lose 2.5 stone by Dec 15th

I am new too, I have my first meeting on Tuesday and I'm hoping i'll be able to start right away! I reckon I have about 9 stone to lose. Fingers crossed i'll be able to stick to the plan! I've cleared my diary so I won't have any distractions and can just get on with it!

Well Done Tbag!! :wow: Im hoping for the same loss but only started yesterday on 1000kcal so gonna have to wait til Weds now to see how i've done!!...and good luck to AGirl look forward to hearing about your results on your first weigh in! :party0011:

Hi Lolasmummy - are you starting CD on 1000, or have you been SS and working your way up the steps.

There don't seem to be many people who choose to start CD on a higher step, so would be great to have a pal!

Well Done Tbag!! :wow: Im hoping for the same loss but only started yesterday on 1000kcal so gonna have to wait til Weds now to see how i've done!!...and good luck to AGirl look forward to hearing about your results on your first weigh in! :party0011:

Thanks so much! I'll let you know how i'm getting on. :)

Hi girls...

Hope you are getting on ok!!...I found the weekend hard with hubs at home scoffing his face! lol and also finding it tricky to remember to not bite the crusts off Lola's sarnies!...but otherwise going really well and sticking to it!!...Im starting on 1000kcal this time Tbag...I did do CD a year ago and lost 3 stone on 810kcal but I had meningitis in January this year and had some lasting effects from it so wasnt allowed by GP to go VLCD...and tbh this one fits better with family meal times anyway...Im loving it!

How u both getting on?? sending good diet energy!! :talk017:

Heya, i'm on day two today, found it pretty hard going, especially as my sister decided to have a baking day at home! I did Lighter life before but just found it way to expensive so stopped and because i didnt do the refeeding programme etc. i managed to gain 2 stone, gah! So back, doing cambridge and really hoping to get the 2 stone (would rather it be three to get to my ultimate goal weight, but just looking at two for the time being) off before christmas so i can fit back into my size 10 dress for our works night out! Think this forum will reallly help because i know when i did lighter life every lovely person on here kept me going, good luck everyone who's started/ing this week and nextxxxx

Hello everyone! Another newbie to CWP (did Atkins two years ago, lost weight then slooooooowly regained 75% of it. OOPS) So, I started the plan yesterday and.... so far, so good. Really loving not having to plan my meals as it's all taken care of! Definite bonus :).

Hi,

I'd love to join a team if possible how does it work?

xx

hi im on day 11... how do you join a team?

Hi everyone!

I am a newbie :) started on sat so today is day five. I am managing okay do still feel hungry sometimes. Most of all already have food cravings. Keep plodding on with the water. Feeling really positive tho going to try work on my profile tonight! Roll on Friday for weigh in :)

Hi, I have started the Cambridge weight plan on Friday (25/01/13)the ss. I just have been feeling tired, with headaches! But will continue! I can do this for sure.
Water intake has been alright, hopefully will increase up to 3litres daily!
Do you test for ketosis?
Best of luck to all of us, we all can do it!
:)

Back