Hi, new here - its all so quiet.......

coachnomad said:
I feel so fat today :-(

You ok hun? We all have thin and fat days, try to ride out the bad ones and enjoy the good ones.

You have done well so keep it up.

Thanks Rebecca, yes I'm okay. Just disappointed that I was feeling fat. It's my first weigh in tomorrow night and I don't feel as if I'm going to have lost. I had a roast Sunday night but it was all counted for so there shouldn't be a problem.

coach i am sure you will have lost i had a fat day at the weekend after i had been shopping lol i hate changing room mirrors and the lights they make me completely depressed hahaha

coachnomad - Sounds like first WI nerves to me, I get this regulary, always feel fat and bloated on Wednesdays, then feel ok again on thursday!

One bad dinner will be ok, as you said you counted it and were still under. A couple of weeks ago I had a chinese (eat as much as you like, tried to be good, but must have been over!!) and still lost 5lb that week!

You can do it! let us know how you get on. Hope your feeling better today. Another tip, drink lots of water, might be retaining water.

Thanks guys. Rebecca I drink loads of water anyway so that's fine. I've just had a caramel snack a jack for breakfast :-( That is all I've had today though so at least I won't be over. It could have been worse, there are biscuits and jaffa cakes in the house! Just feeling a bit down because of life today so that doesn't help :-( Sorry, I'll stop being so depressing soon :)

everyone gets a bit down every now and then its ok go have a good cry and get it out of your system just keep thinking positive your on the right track to be were you want to be at the moment with your weight anyway XXX

coachnomad said:
Thanks guys. Rebecca I drink loads of water anyway so that's fine. I've just had a caramel snack a jack for breakfast :-( That is all I've had today though so at least I won't be over. It could have been worse, there are biscuits and jaffa cakes in the house! Just feeling a bit down because of life today so that doesn't help :-( Sorry, I'll stop being so depressing soon :)

No need to be sorry, that part of the reason we are all here.

Thanks. I love this forum, everyone is so supportive. I'm in a better mood tonight which is good. Very tired though which doesn't help.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I'll be able to report a loss tomorrow night :)

coachnomad said:
Thanks. I love this forum, everyone is so supportive. I'm in a better mood tonight which is good. Very tired though which doesn't help.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I'll be able to report a loss tomorrow night :)

I'm also weighing in tomorrow so let me know hoe you get on and I will too.

I think its good o come have a winge with other people who feel the same, i find myself talking about dieting quite alot and if its with people who arent dieting i think it bores them to tears at least here you know your not talking to yourself.... now there are a few of us anyway lol

I think its good o come have a winge with other people who feel the same, i find myself talking about dieting quite alot and if its with people who arent dieting i think it bores them to tears at least here you know your not talking to yourself.... now there are a few of us anyway lol

I agree completely! My other half must be bored of me going on about things, just imagine how much worse we would be at home or work without this site!:eek:

i'm making curry nom nom nom i'm really looking forward too it even my other half likes them low fat now.

Back