Hi, new here - its all so quiet.......

woo hoo great first week hon just think if you get three next thats half a stone in two weeks. keep it up hon, my weigh in tonight ladies, naughty first part of slimming week but positively angelic for the past four days so lets see how far its got me trying this new low carbs thing .

two off ladies but i actually think it was more as i was naughty and weighed myself sat at home and i had put two pound on from all my naughty snacking last week so i reckon in total i have lost four but officially its two , either way i am quite happy to carry on. i hate fruit and fibre though yuck yuck yuck .

Well done - you may see the other two pounds disappear at next week's weigh in. Sometimes the scales take a while to catch up.

I'll have your fruit n fibre if you don't want it! :)

I lost 5 and half stone with RC a few years ago (on my own from books) but have recently put a stone back on.
Everybody I know is on SW and losing weight so thought I would use that this time but it does seem like a lot of food.
If I don't lose on SW I will be back :):):)
as I just look at food and know how may calories are in it - don't know how I will get on not weighing everything but we will see.

Oh but the rice portion is sooo tiny :cry:
x

Grate (or food process) some cauliflower and steam it then mix it with the cooked rice - looks and tastes like a huge amount and a lot less calories and you will get used to it - honest !!

I always had a large salad with my curry and rice - chopped up finely.

kindleuser said:
Grate (or food process) some cauliflower and steam it then mix it with the cooked rice - looks and tastes like a huge amount and a lot less calories and you will get used to it - honest !!

I always had a large salad with my curry and rice - chopped up finely.

Great idea, thanks

Back