Hi, new here so just wanted to say Hi :)

concretedaisy

Hi, I'm starting my diet on monday. Im a little worried about not being able to stick to not eating but I have been reading all your posts and looking at the before and after photos and you have all done so well that its motivating me to just go for it! I have about 6stone to lose, dont really know how long its gonna take but im desperate to lose it! I weigh about 16stone atm, i've never weighed this much and cant even look at myself in the mirror atm! I was reading the posts about flavoured coffees, they sound great as I couldnt handle mornings without caffiene lol, i found this site that does loadsa diet food and they have splenda coffee flavours, no calories or sugar Avidlite Coffee what do you think?
anyway, i just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I'll let you know how i get on next week :S

Rebekah x

Welcome CD!!!

All the luck to you as you start your journey - you wn't regret it!!!

Don;t worry about it - it is sooo much easier that I am sure yo are imagining. I was the same as you - so afriad of saying good byt to food, but after you get in to Ketosis, and evern before, its far easier then we imagined!!!

Use this site as youw ill get loads of support and answers, and all sorts!!!

All the best hon!!

XX

Hi Rebekah and welcome to minimins and the wonderful world of Lighter Life :)

It is a bit worrying at first but don't worry it soon becomes natural and the weeks just fly by.

Stay strong and I'm sure you'll do great.

Hi, I'm starting my diet on monday. Im a little worried about not being able to stick to not eating but I have been reading all your posts and looking at the before and after photos and you have all done so well that its motivating me to just go for it! I have about 6stone to lose, dont really know how long its gonna take but im desperate to lose it! I weigh about 16stone atm, i've never weighed this much and cant even look at myself in the mirror atm! I was reading the posts about flavoured coffees, they sound great as I couldnt handle mornings without caffiene lol, i found this site that does loadsa diet food and they have splenda coffee flavours, no calories or sugar Avidlite Coffee what do you think?
anyway, i just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I'll let you know how i get on next week :S

Rebekah x

Hi there Rebekah - WELCOME to Minimins :D this site is just the best !!

Good luck with your start on Monday - you will do fine !!

please please keep us posted with your progress :)

love

Debz xx

Hi there

I'm new too, 3 days in but now doing OK. It is a shock initially but you settle into it quite quickly. I had my first drop in today and have lost 4.4 pounds in 3 days - bleeding incredible.:D

It really motivates you.

Good Luck with it.xx

Hello Daisy and welcome to Minimins and LL the best place to be for the start of your new journey.

Good luck and keep us posted.:)

half way through day 1!!

Im half way through day one, about two and half ltr of water down, had a soup for lunch and going to have a shake in a bit...theres been a few wobble bits where i have wanted food but generally doing ok, i figure if i can make it through the first few days ill be ok lol.

Keep at it CD, it is quite hard at first i guess but stay strong and i promise it will get easier! Just look forward to your first pop in weigh in a that really spurs you along!!

Good luck! :character00115: :clap:

Good luck 2bslim - love your name.

Keep going you can do this;)

wahoo made it to day 4!! havent really been too hungery, and when i am i either drink water or look at my 'before photos' (sigh). yesterday was pretty harsh tho, i know day threes meant to be the hardest but i just felt sooo weak and dizzy and sick (actually threw up once too!) but by the evening time i was ok again. Well done to be slim! with us starting at the same time we can keep eachother motivated :)

Well done Daisy, you're doing great - stick with it ;)

2bslim - glad to hear it's all going well so far, stick with it, it really is worth it :)

thanks katie, i found myself getting really emotional yesterday, not because i wanted to eat or anything, more that it just seems like such a challenge to lose 6stone! i know so many people have lost more and they are such an inspiration but it just seems like such a big task! im sure once i see the weight starting to come off it wont seem to daunting. i am feeling quite achey atm tho, any ideas why? i just notice on ure ticker that youve lost 29lb thats great, how long did it take you? xx

Hi Daisy, it's taken me 6 weeks to lose that - you generally lose an average of a stone a month. I've got at least 7-8 stone to lose and I'm hoping to be almost there by July (I started on 7th Jan).

Feeling achey is one of the things that some people get at first, along with the headaches - don't sit there feeling bad though, pop a couple of pain killers and they will help .... do all that you can to help yourself get through these first few days.

Good luck xx

thanks blonde logic! youve had some pretty amazing losses, weight and inches! ive got a little book that im keep track of mine in, cant wait to put my first entry in! i had a sneaky weigh in on my scales at home today and im down about 7lbs ish so far! my bfs amazed at the mount come off in just over three short days!

thanks blonde logic! youve had some pretty amazing losses, weight and inches! ive got a little book that im keep track of mine in, cant wait to put my first entry in! i had a sneaky weigh in on my scales at home today and im down about 7lbs ish so far! my bfs amazed at the mount come off in just over three short days!

Thanks hon! :)
But.....Scales in your house!?? Naughty naughty! :whoopass::rotflmao:

Don't get dependant on them as they can bring happiness or unnecessary worry - they won;t be the same as your LLC's....so be careful not to get in the habit. Have seen a lot of us get worried because our scales said one thing when really it was the opposite. ;) :D

You are going to love this! Its the best diet ever, and you are going to see such amazing results!!!! Rock it girl! You know you can!

hey mandi, how are you? im doing ok thanks, i had to go to asda with my bf to day and was so proud of myself for not buying anything!! was kinda hard but not as bad as i thought i would be! until he started eating cheesey baguettes in the car...i think he felt quite guilty tho! hope your well :)

Back