Hi new here!

blkpool24

I started slimming world nearly 4 weeks ago im due my 4th weigh in on thursday since then i have lost 7lb and im also 32 weeks pregnant ....really cant wait to start seeing proper results as even though im losing weight it dont seem real yet wih the bump lol

I attend the class with 4 other friends though they have been going for about 8 month now and nearly at target....

So hello everybody :)

Welcome hugs x

Being a man I do not know this - but is there a guide to how much weight you should put on through your pregnancy?

Hi there and welcome to you and bump! Well done on making the commitment to maintain/loose weight whilst pregnant..that isnt an easy thing to do and I should know, I tried!

This is my 4th baby...needed to lose about 4 stone before i fell pregnant....i then went on to put 17lb on until i joined slimming world ...i just didnt want to put on much more weight as slimming world is safe to do while pregnant its the only slimming group midwifes allow you to do...

So i presuming all the weight i am losing is the fat i dont need and baby will be fine but yes the average weight gain in pregnancy is around 24lb .

Thanks for all your welcome :)

Back