Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi! New Lighterlifer here, just checking in...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by annaphylactic, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I start Lighter Life on Sunday and am REALLY REALLY excited. I am 5'8'' and have 6 stone to lose... I have never been slim and am just sooooooo psyched up to finding the whole new me.

Hello to everyone else here on Minimins! Look forward to sharing my/your journeys!

Annaphylactic x

(PS. For some reason I can't add a picture, change my profile etc... why is this? Do you have to do a certain number of posts beforehand or something?)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LL.

You need a certain number of posts to do different things. Will look for details

Irene xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Sundays the day when the new you comes to a new way of eating ! good for you taking a step in the right direction

6. ChocolateChip

ChocolateChip Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Good luck!!
    I stated LL 5 weeks ago and have lost 2st 2lbs so far!! It's great!
    The first few days will be the hardest - I had a killer headache but it soon went when I stepped on those scales and saw I had dropped 13lbs!!
    I've got roughly 1st 12lbs to lose now - so 4st in total, the time has flown by!!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins :)

You can add an avatar after 20 posts, you can add a ticker just now though and you get full priviledges after 50 posts - so get posting ;)

8. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with your weight loss hun xx

9. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Hi Annaphylatic

I am doing CD not lighterlife but if you want a virtual running partner, I am also around 5.8 and need to lose 5-6 stone

it is exciting!

I would say that my first 2 days were the hardest...I hadn't realised just how many times and for what reasons I reached for food, and I felt very hungry.

But as soon as ketosis has kicked in it feels quite easy, I have no hunger at all and doing shakes is one less thing I have to think about

Good luck:)

10. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi good luck with your weight loss x

11. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    Hi Annaphylatic
    great name - are you severely allergic to diets? lol x
    You are starting in a positive frame of mind , so methinks you are going to do amazing on lighterlife and find the happier slimmer you!:party0049:
    So many people see diets as a prison sentance - I see it as a release from prison as I live a much freer life as a slim person!
    Good luck for Sunday and next week
    x

12. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you all for the supportive comments! I have just made it to the end of day one - not particularly enamoured with the flavours, but I am sure I will get used to them. :)

Angie-bum - yeah, definitely good to have someone to work with that has similar weight to lose and height. How many weeks have you been on it?

Thanks again, it means a lot to have the support on here - I think I am going to find it harder than I first thought, but the end result is worth it, so I will just grin and bear it :D After all, this isn't about things tasting nice, it is about changing my life... :)

Annaphylactic x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.