hi, new to cambridge. long time dieter

tryer

Silver Member
:D
Hi my names tryer andi am new to the cambridge diet,
i'm on ss and i hope to loose about 4 stone in total.
I HAVE STARTED TODAY!!!:D 06/03/09 (start weight 82kg = 12 stone 9 lb)
and look forward to getting to know you all.
my first goal is to get to through my first day.
then first week
then get down to 70kg. (11stone)
then .........
ending up at 57kg (about 9 stone).

Last edited:
Hi tryer
I am on day 11 and also have 4 stone to shift. All I can say is it does get easier, good luck with your weight loss

Welcome! :D and congratulations on starting CD :)
Hold on tight and drink lots of water.. more than you can bear for the first few days.. ;) ignore any teasing by your brain and you'll be fine! :D

The first weeks losses are worth it - just remember that! lol

I'm not up on Kilos I must confess.. lol

thanks for the welcome guys.
will defo drink loads of water.
i'm gonna play a game at home/work that only i know about which is when ever anyone says my name i have to have a drink of water.
will see where i get upto by 8pm tonight. tee hee

2.2lb in every kilo.
errr ican't believe i even wrote that ha ha ha i was a kilo phobe didn't understand it, and then went to get weighed by doc, couldn't understand his scales. so changed mine to kilos so i had to learn.
err so 70 kg is 11stone and i need to loose 12 kg so about 1 stone 9lbs.
but to get to my total goal (of 4stone total loss) i need to loose 25.5kg (ahhhh).

ps sorry for the waffle ha ha aaa i'm just excited

Hi

im 12'5 ish and have 4stone to loose too so we are roughly on the same track:):)

Last edited:
hi tryer... you're starting at 12st9lbs and that's the weight i want to get down to lol

good luck on your journey

hi amyeve, i'll keep a look out for your posts to see how you are doing.
any we can keep each other challenged, as we go through the process roughly at the sametime with the same weight to loose.

lol goolian, i'm quite short (5f5.5inches/ and if done some yoga 5f6inches) and hold my weight all over so very chubby face, and errrr body, my hips are sooooo out of proportion....
anyway hopefully when i get to goal i hope to look like jessica rabbit (body shape anyway --ha hahaaa a girl can dream)

Hi good luck with the diet, it's hard to begin with but definately worth keeping going. Just look at what some people on here have managed to lose if you need to keep motivated.

Welcome to slimvalley :)

applysomepressure,
just about to go on before and after pics, of everyone,
was on kd's pics before and wow.... think thats were my giddyness is comming from.... i'm loving the transformation and the maintenence.
i guess i have gotta start taking some pics of me.
(oooh slimmer face and body .....hopefully only weeks cough...cough.. months away yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!).

MsJMC, thanks i'm running with open arms.... gosh the fantastic pictures that slimvalley conjours up in my mind wow!!!
(and i can do the splits in slimvalley as well .... joke, sorry being tooo giddy now;-)

applysomepressure,
just about to go on before and after pics, of everyone,
was on kd's pics before and wow....

Aww. Thankyou :eek:

Glad to hear you're excited.

It's an amazing diet. Really does what it says on the box ;)

All the very best with it :)

Hi Tryer !
Hope your first day went ok ?
I'll speak to you soon, hun & looking forward to seeing you on Thurs for your first weigh-in !!
CAROLYN x

Eileen, i can't wait!!!

Carolyn, hi... yeah i must admit today has been ok... not really any headaches... been doing exactly what you said especially with the water, only half a pint left to drink which i'm having now.

plus my boyfriend was eating a curry tonight and i must admit it didn't phase me i got my banana shake out and enjoyed.
even the smell of the curry was not as appealing as usual (weird isn't it?)
speak on sunday.
ps think the weekend will be the real test as i usually associate it with chilling out. so roll on thurday as soon as possible. hee hee.
x x

hi amyeve, i'll keep a look out for your posts to see how you are doing.
any we can keep each other challenged, as we go through the process roughly at the sametime with the same weight to loose.

Ditto honey, ill look out for yours too:hug99:

hope your first day went ok?

Ditto honey, ill look out for yours too:hug99:

hope your first day went ok?

yeah been really good today,

and now i know what everyone is talking about when they say you get a new best friend when you start this diet,
been on the loo practically all day :eek:

not looking forward to this tomorrow when i go football.:rolleyes:;)

thanks sbridge7,
went football today and i stayed off the water for 3 hours (not good i know but couldn't bear the thought of using there loo's.
so at the moment i still have a litre of water to drink,
and been in the pub and had my sparing water while my OH had his beer, and then back home for supper, before we go back out to the pub again tonight for kareoke (sp can never spell that word)
i'm determined to be the same person go out as often but have nothing except my water quote for the day ha ha haaaaa.
still feel strong , and still no headache (yippeee).

day two nearly down and and day three here i come.

well done tryer, that is my vice when i go to the football... hence today being my restart... i have made a thread in 100% area and you will see why today is restart for me... i am saying friday was my practice run lol

luckily i am working next saturday so can't go to football (for once i really don't want to go)

mind you, if we carry on playing as we are, i'm not getting my season ticket renewed :(

goolian, tell me about it i love the footy, but popping to there loo's is way too much for me,

renew that ticket girl, and i will check out in the 100% forum why you have to do a restart.

i can't wait till when i can get on the flavoured water.
i will defo get the water quote in then.

anyway off i pop to see what you have been upto.

Back