Hi New To Forum And Xenical

Hi everyone, I'm Dee :sign0144:
I started Xenical last saturday so am on day 4 now. I've not had any side effects so far at all, well i may have been a bit windier than normal on Sunday but thats all. I expected oily poo's at the least lol. Is it still working even though i've had no side effects? I've not ate anything high in fat since starting them though for fear of getting the runs so maybe thats why?

Hi Dee

Welcome!

I'm still waiting to start the tablets, & very nervous about it, so I can't really help!

Good for you, taking the plunge.

Everyone on this forum is so friendly & very helpful, as I'm sure you'll find out.

Good luck
Lins
;)

Thanks for the reply.
When are you starting them?
I need to lose about 4st :ashamed0005:.
We've been trying for a baby for 2yrs now and had all the tests and no probs. Just finished a 6mth course of clomid (a fertility drug) with no luck so the only thing left to try is to lose all this excess weight. i've tried on and off for years but never done it but am determined this time.
Good luck for when you start hun

Hi,
I started last Monday and I've been same as you, feeling bloated and windy etc but no oily stuff or anything. I think as long as you eat low fat you won't get the horrible side effects, but I don't think that means they aren't working. Hope you get on ok :)

Hi

I'll probably be starting first week in May. It was supposed to be this week, but I'm heading off to spain next week, & am quite anxious that it could be problematic while there. I really don't want to risk having horrible effects when so far from home!

I hope this works for you, you've got a real incentive!

I was looking at your weight & you don't sound very overweight at all!
I'd love to be that weight.;)

Take care

Lins

I know I don't seem that bad but I'm only 4ft 10in so I look that bad ;)

Enjoy you holiday hun. I think it's best to that you wait till you get back before staring them. have on last blow out while your away then you can start when you get back xx

I daren't weigh myself, I think I've lost next to nothing so far. So gonna wait until I next go back to doctors in 3 weeks.

Hiya Dee, welcome to the site :). I only joined myself last week, so afraid I can't help with your question. I start the xenical on Thursday so feeling a bit nervous now. It sounds like you're doing really well, and I'm sure they'll be working. Keep up the good work hun and let us know how you get on

lou x

Well, just weighed myself and I've lost 2lbs since Friday :wow:
I know that weight can fluctuate thoughout the day so hopefully it will stay off :cross:

Just wanted to say Hi & Welcome :D

I am not on Xenical yet, So not any good for advice, Sorry.

Good Luck! I have 4-5 stones to lose too :(

LiSe Xx

Back