Hi new to S&S but not Vlcd's!

Pingu6

Gold Member
Hi all

I've been struggling with losing weight for a long time. Getting nowhere and now looking at options on S&S. I like the idea of the meal packs and having tried the bars I prefer them to exante.
Just wondered if anyone found better losses on it than exante and what are the diff in calories and carbs between S&S and exante?

Thanks x

The weight loss is the same for all VLCDs. The are quite a few people who have moved over from Exante to SnS so they should be able to give you their thoughts too.

Hi all

I've been struggling with losing weight for a long time. Getting nowhere and now looking at options on S&S. I like the idea of the meal packs and having tried the bars I prefer them to exante.
Just wondered if anyone found better losses on it than exante and what are the diff in calories and carbs between S&S and exante?

Thanks x

I for one am so delighted having struggled with soups and shakes since I first started using VLCDs in 2008. Just had the spag bol mealpack with broccoli and cauliflower with some curry powder and after all the liquid consumption, it was just like a piece on heaven!!!

hi pingu im back on exante do you remember me from before. i tried the s&s meals and love them i wasnt keen on the bars but as far as i know the weight loss is similar to exante, not sure on the nutritional info though. hope your well.

Back