hi! new to site and about to start exante...

Will definitely try it, i'm really craving something savoury today - headed into town this afternoon so will pick some up :) x

I'm on day 3 too! It's not been too bad - been slamming bottles of Tesco Value sparkling water! I'm a serial restarter though so have to keep my fingers crossed that I'm going to stick this time - 30 in February….don't want to be a fatty!

well done ladies. I promise the first few days are tough, the hunger! But by about day 5, I was nesting...it felt a bit like you do a few weeks before you give birth! I wanted to clean and declutter. So much energy and really enjoyed my kids...and being so patient with them.

I have continued to fantasise about food....anything edible! But today started looking at the next catalogue at the womens clothes thinking about the nice dresses I will be able to get into when I shift this big butt.

Keep going, it gets easier and easier!

Maia i bought some bouillon, the health food shop only had the regular stuff not reduced salt and it smelt divine but was too salty for me to drink, so i've ordered the reduced salt one online, is it more drinkable? x

steph - i actually haven't tried the regular one so i can't compare, but i find the reduced salt one really tasty..
nonnibear - i am also 30 in feb and would like to be able to take some photos of the celebrations.. i will not be taking any if i do not shrink a bit!

hope everyone is doing well over the last couple of days?
i've been very good and very bad..
the good - i was amazed yesterday morning (day 5) when i got on the scales - 8lbs lost! after only 4 days!!
the bad - it was my partners birthday yesterday and despite all the telling myself i could be strong and get through the celebrations, i ended up having some drinks and some carbs so i wasn't ill from the drinks.. woke up this morning with a terrible hangover (i don't usually get them) and an overwhelming sense of guilt.. ggrrrrrrr..
am really gutted as i was hoping for an amazing first week weigh in on monday, which now will be probably not very amazing at all!

well, my first week weigh in and i have lost half the amount i thought i would have.. i wish so much i had been strong enough to not fail at the birthday do :(
but i know how bad this feels now, so i next time i consider breaking the diet i will remember this feeling..
i am 6lbs down from when i started, 2lbs up from friday morning. i was hoping to have lost nearly a stone in the first week!

how is every one else doing, you must be coming up to your your first weigh ins??

Mx

Aw 8lb's in a week is still really good! If you broke diet on any other plan you'd probably see a sts or a gain so well done! This diet is hardcore so give yourself a break, you've done amazing! New week, new start :) My first weigh in is tomorrow, i did sneakily weigh myself last thursday but i wish i hadn't as now i'm worried i'll have sts or put on since then and i'll be gutted! Been really good all weekend and stuck to plan, but the weekend was definitely testing! x

I only lost 9lb in the first week and that was sticking to it 100% so 8lbs is fine,also,if I weigh myself everyday it goes up and down like a yoyo!

i guess i'm being greedy having seen so many people lose twice that in the first week! everyone is different, i know that.. but i want it all to fall off instantly lol
i'm finding the most difficult part of the day is when i cook for the others in the evening.. it's like actual torture!!
i need to stop weighing myself daily too..
well done you guys for sticking to it so well :)
i am going to be very good this week!

I lost 8lb's too :) I'm very pleased with that though, for me the key is steady weight loss so as long as i lose every week i can see my goal in sight (even if i'm not sure yet exactly where i want my goal to be!) x

My first week loss was 8 lbs too and only 2 in the second after 100% TS but a loss is a loss :D

Absolutely - if you look at what 1lb of fat looks like you really can't be dissapointed! It all adds up. Plus 8lbs in the first week and 2lb each week after that for the 4 week period is a stone, and who can argue with that?! x

that's great, guys!! well done for being 100% too and not naughty like me lol
i really wish i hadn't had that party but oh well, been 100% so far after it, although i did have to have an extra pack yesterday.. eek!
i have got back into my size 16 jeans today, although i'm not actually wearing them as there is an unsightly overhang haha but at least they actually go round my big butt AND do up - yay!!
are you feeling better this week? less tired etc?
Mx

Back