hi new to this diet looking

evathediva

to make friends share tips ect keep me motivated im 33 from surrey mum of 4 18 stone and have a thyroid condition has anyone lost more than a few pounds on slim fast xxx

hi welcome to slimfast ive been doing the diet for a month now and ive lost 8.8lbs ive not followed the diet completely tho, so need to be a bit stricter with myself over the next month i think lol

thats really gud iv low thyroid so its now just a little under which is great i like a diet where i can eat one meal a day with kids then brek lunch a shake did u get headaches ect at first ?

no ive been really lucky not had any headaches did suffer constipation tho but solved that by drinking a glass of prune juice a day make sure you drink lots of water if you can,, the slimfast diet is brilliant its really flexible as in if you want a larger lunch you can have it then have shake at night the slimfast cheesy bite snacks are gorgeous

I've lost 17lbs so far on slimfast and think that since I started I've only had about 4 days without drinking at least one shake. I get the headache very occasionally, but this isn't unusual when I'm dieting (and more common if I have main meal at lunchtime). I also have the constipation problem and try to have a bowl of plain salad occasionally to help. I also find a baked potato provides a bit of the old roughage. I try to drink 1.5 ltrs of water each day - usually with squash but not sure this makes a difference to the pooping (or lack of).

I find Slimfast flexible because I can always carry one with me - I went away for the weekend recently and took 4 with me. I wouldn't be able to do this with normal calorie counting and would tend to eat whatever everyone else is eating. If I can just keep my evening meal to below 600 cals it works well for me. Good luck. x

I've lost 3st 10lbs since 11/01/10 by using Slimfast/ Calorie counting/ Good luck!

ive lost 24 pounds so far im losing around 2 pounds per week i love the slimfast plan :)

Back