hi new today !

rachel_sampson

hi everyone previously done Cambridge with great success everytime, the weights creeped on again so im trying exante this time as I got a good deal anyone else started today and how are you finding it if your on week 2 or 3 ? thanks !!

Welcome Rachel,

I'm in week 2 and loving it...haven't done Cambridge before but used to do Lipotrim, and I'm finding exante much easier and more filling.

Good luck xx

Hi Rachel! I'm only on my 3rd day but I've got to say I'm enjoying it so far! Had some bad headaches but nothing a bit of water and some paracetamol doesn't cure!! Also liking all the food....apart from I'm a bit doubtful with the soups as they have a slight milkshake texture but ill eat it seen as I'm hungry!! Lol!

Good luck with your journey on exante x

Im starting exante today too - 3 shakes down! :)
i lost a stone and a half before christmas but then a few things in my life happened that through me off course... today has been a good day! :)

Hi CrazyasDaizy have you tried cooking the soups on the hob? I've found this actually gives them a soup texture. First soup I made in the blender and it was so frothy it was horrible. So next time I popped it in a saucepan and whisked in the water then heated it through stirring all the time much much better result. I also do this with the meals too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rachel I'm on 2nd week and finding it great. Don't really feel hungry and enjoy the food . I think it helps that I've included the meals and soups as I feel like I'm eating 'proper' food
Good Luck with your journey :)
Julie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I do them on the hob and stir them the whole time but I'm still not sure about them!! Possibly because ive never been a big soup fan anyway!! probably just need to add more water to make it thinner! Like the Thai chicken one though! I think it's just trial and error with making a lot of the foods! x

Back