Extra Easy Hi Newbie here caliing anyone with a stone to lose!! No more fat and 50!!!

Hi everyone ! Im new to SW this week after being on and off with WW . I had got to goal but over a year I put a stone back on . Im really excited about a fresh new start and trying to get my head around eating lots more food !! Very determined .....so far....!! Anyway I would love to chat to any members who are trying to lose a stone too. Really dont want to be fat and 50 and bursting out of my clothes any more. Cant wait to have that slim feeling but I also know its a very slow process for me and ... joy of joys - the menopause isnt helping - hot flush as I type!!!!!! Ive spent ages reading loads of posts and its amazing to read the fabulous weight losses and sheer determination so there is definitely hope !! Thanks all.

Hi there...I'm over 50 too......well over tbh. But I'm finding it very slow going but it is worth sticking too as it is a great plan for life. I find exercise the hardest to fit into my day as I won't go to the gym but love to walk myself. However the cold wet snowy dark nights are not helping that cause. But done miles this weekend and hope to keep it going now spring MAY be on its way. As for eating I'm never really hungry and energy levels have risen and the pounds are dropping very very very slowly.
So good luck love I hope it works for you because the 50s have been proven to be the hardest decade in which to lose weight due to the hormonal changes- Jan x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Jan Thanks SO much for your reply. Im very similar with the walking but find i love it when i fit it in but have done 6 miles this weekend and will do another walk today when ive done at least 4 hours of work first - YUK but ive put it off all week! have to say im not impressesd with being 50 so far- so many changes and not all easy to cope with !! Enough moaning - tell me what works well for you with SW ? when did you join and how much have you lost so far-? Its a lovely sunny morning so feeling good and super positive!!

I did SW a few years back and lost 3 and half stone, doing mostly red days and lots of exercise. Put most of the weight back on due to laziness and too much wine and little will power. Restarted 4 weeks ago and tbh only lost 4 1/2 pounds so far but January/ February not good months for me due to lots of birthdays in the family. But last one is now over and I can put my mind to 100% SW. Found EE very difficult though so will go back to mostly red with occasional EE and green days when I want SW chips. And of course upping the exercise too. Good luck with your journey. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back