Hi newbie here

Started exante today for the first time, Ive been on every diet and vlcd going. i have 2 kids and after each one i hung onto the weight, now im the biggest ive ever been last baby was 9 months ago and i suffered with pnd so ate my way to misery:( My motivation is back with a vengence and so far everything on exante tastes delish so hoping it will be easier than some of the other things ive tried!! looking forward to sharing my journey with you all:)

Welcome to exante & this forum! Wishing you the best of luck with your goals, there are some fab people on here to help you on your way :)

welcome and good luck, we are all here for u xx

Hey Hun I have ordered my stuff and hopefully start on mon! My baby just turned one and the reason I'm this huge is cos of PND, I gained about 5 stone So hoping this can help me get my life back I am so down about my weight and looks xx

Good luck battleofthebulge and lorlorx!

I'm trying to shift baby weight too - happy to report its well on its way and will be for you too!

Can't imagine what it was like with PND but you've made the first step to getting rid of the weight. It's really very easy. All you have I do is stuff 3 sachets per day and it'll magically disappear ;)

L xox

Good luck battleofthebulge and lorlorx!

I'm trying to shift baby weight too - happy to report its well on its way and will be for you too!

Can't imagine what it was like with PND but you've made the first step to getting rid of the weight. It's really very easy. All you have I do is stuff 3 sachets per day and it'll magically disappear ;)

L xox

Heres Hoping!!! ive changed to ws but today i didnt eat anything other than the 3 packs im suprisingly not that hungry

!! but if i do to and fro from ts to ws im not gonna torture myself with guilt. weighed this morn and im 5lbs down so must be workin!!

Back