Hi newbie here

Hi I'm new on here, just thought I would like to get some support from other people who are going or have been through what I have! I am having a gastric bypass on the 15th June,2009 and i have just started the pre-op liver shrinking diet. I am allowed a slimfast shake for brekkie,lunch and dinner and a snack bar inbetween meals. I am really struggling as I do not like the slimfast it is horrible..
Maybe you can give some advice!!

Hoep to chat to you all soon. ;)

welcome to minimins...try the surgical weightloss section for advice on gastric bypasses :)

Heya Yorkshire Girl! Where abouts in Yorkshire are you from? I'm just outside of Hull, called East Yorkshire, so technically I'm a Yorkshire wannabe :D

If you're not keen on Slimfast, is there something else you can do? It might be worth having a word with your doc about it, as there'll be similar things you can try I'm sure.

Good luck on your journey! And I hope the operation goes well!

Bron

Hello and welcome to the minis boards, good luck with your surgery.

Hello everyone. What a warming lot you are!
Thanks for all the advice.
''Siggy79'' yes they are diffrent flavours you can try they are chocolate, chooca mocca,bananna,strawberry and just got another one this morning banofee but it is awful. Now I have tried the pre made ones in the bottles but at 1.35 a go it is going to cost me a fortune if i keep on these lol.

Bron, you yorkshire wannabe lol:)...I'm from York so not far from you at all half hour or so drives.

Good luck with your op and your weightloss - let me know how you get on :)

Back