Hi on second week, but let myself down

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarah_lou17, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah_lou17

sarah_lou17 Member

Hi all, just need bit of motivating, had a bad weekend, not written anything down had a girly night friday and ended up getting mcdonalds, started of well yesterday then picked in the evening and the same thing happend today. Feel really bad want to get on track and need bit of encouragement. Should I go and remember what I ate past two days then write it or just start writing tomorrow? Thanks in advance guys x x :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. reginaphalange

reginaphalange Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya I always just draw a line under whatever I've done and then carry on. Don't beat yourself up for one slip up xx

4. BopKatie

BopKatie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It was one slip up, we all have them, I ate a biscuit today and I'm also in my second week so I know how you feel.

Just accept it as a bad slip up and use it as a learning kerb for how to avoid it next time

Katie xx

5. MaryMZ

MaryMZ Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well I was doing totally terrible till I started writing things down. Even things I'd wish I hadn't eaten. I write them and somehow it has made me a lot better. Totally agree with this drawing a line under it, it's the only way. Are you on any particular plan.

6. BopKatie

BopKatie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you make yourself feel bad about it you are more likely to repeat the behaviour as a quick fix to feel better.

We all have slip ups :)

Glad you are feeling a bit better about it now.

I'm just doing the healthy eating and exercise loosely linked with Slimming world. You?

Xx

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Don't dwell on it now. Start writing down from tomorrow and if there is any way you can be basic for the rest of the week give it a try

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.