Hi Peeps - Week 6 WI.......

Caterpillergirl

Just had wi and lost 4lbs - and I am very pleased with that.
I'm starting a re-feed today for the next two weeks as I am going on my hols to Barcelona for a week 8th June so thought I'd do a re-feed for two rather than one week as I'm frightened I will put weight back on - but I'm going to take some maintenance bars with me and try and have them instead of lunches so I'll see how I go on.
I've been here before and lost weight but put it back on again quickly so I'm determined not to this time.
Hope everyone has great losses this week and keep up the good work
:):):)

Hi catterpillargirl, congratulations on your weight loss. Good luck with the re-feed and having a holiday to look forward to should keep you focused. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Hi catterpillargirl, congratulations on your weight loss. Good luck with the re-feed and having a holiday to look forward to should keep you focused. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin
Thanks Doirin and congrats to you as well as you are doing so well - 19lbs in two weeks is fantastic - keep going x :):)

Well done, that's a great loss.

Have a great time in Barcelona. I'm refeeding for my hols for 2 weeks too, thought it would be better than just the 1.

Well done, that's a great loss.

Have a great time in Barcelona. I'm refeeding for my hols for 2 weeks too, thought it would be better than just the 1.

Thanks a lot - I am worried about putting on though that's why the 2 weeks and not one.
You have done sooo well and an inspiration to all on this forum. Good luck with your re-feed too - hope we both lose on next weigh-in x

:happy096::worthy::worthy:

Well done caterpillergirl on your loss. Hope you have a great holiday xxx

Well done caterpillergirl on your loss. Hope you have a great holiday xxx

Thanks a lot - I will have a good time and really looking forward to going away x:):)

Well done on your great loss, and good luck on the refeed.

Back