Hi - popped on to say...

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Congratulations to all mums to be! And new mums. :D

Also, there is light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to pregnancy ups n' downs, birth (can recommend hypnobirthing and a home birth) and breast feeding too! I struggled for months with this, but am now still feeding my baby who turned one a week before xmas!

Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies and enjoy as much of it as you possibly can.. it goes far too quickly!

If your baby is in your arms, take a long look, a deep breath and try to freeze the moment... again time passes too quickly! ;)

Thanks! i must admit it does go way too quickly! i'm 30 wks with my second child and don't know where the time has gone!!!

I'd love to do the hypnobirthing, but its too expensive. I had planned to use my maternity grant but turns out thats been stopped from Jan 2011 :(

One of my friends did it, taped the birth and it was amazing. She was so relaxed and calm :)

Lexie check out a website called tums 2 mums.. it's a practicioner who sells mp3's - that is all i used along with the book. Like you I couldn't afford the lessons, they're not cheap but I had a lovely birth and used the mp3's while pregnant to relax and practice. :) Worked a treat! Just knowing the concept and breathing is all that really matters, having faith that you can have a relaxed natural birth. :)

Congrats to you both - hope you have wonderful births and pregnancies (what is left)! lol part of me is jealous!! :D

Hello
Hypno birth I like the sounds of that.
I am not even pregnant yet lol
Will have to do more research on the topic.
Cybele

Back