Hi there new friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sugaraddict, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sugaraddict

sugaraddict Member

Hi,

I've read a lot of forums in the past and never join or contribute to them too much. However I really want to lose weight and get healthier and have read that being part of a forum can really help with support and ideas.

I'm a carer to my disabled wife with one son and another one on the way, two stupid dogs, two stupid rabbits and a mental kitten.

Weight loss is important to me but not really to look better, more because of wanting a better life.

Hope I can make a friends on the way to my goals.

Ed

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Suzie_Parker

Suzie_Parker Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Welcome Ed

Good luck with your weight loss!

4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi sugaraddict and :welcome: to the forums! You sound really motivated which will help you immensely. Everyone on here is absolutely fantastic, very supportive and friendly and we are all going through the same battle so all know how difficult weight loss can be!

I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey and will no doubt bump into you again on the forums!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

5. sugaraddict

sugaraddict Member

Thanks good people for the replies.

I've made a good start today with breakfast and might start a diary as they seem a good way of keeping motivated.

6. Ehel95

Ehel95 New Member

Hey I'm new too, and I tink this is the perfect way to find motivation through others, best of luck, keep up the good work!!;);)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

8. sugaraddict

sugaraddict Member

Thanks again

been a good day up until a few minutes ago when I attacked a pack of chocolate fingers. My wifes upset because we've just been to the doctors and the doc had trouble finding the heartbeat in her womb. The she said it was probably because she was fat.

I'm sure they are both fine but shes upset and it gets me upset and I eat.
    I'm starting properly tommorow.
    "Famous last words" I know but not the time to stress about a few extra calories.

Ed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.