Hi there - new to this site

missyhol

I made the decision at the beginning of March to lose 5 stone. i was sick and tired of not being able to buy the clothes I want and my shoe cupboards are getting rather full as I tend to buy these as this is one size that doesn't change !

I'm trying Exante for the first time - today is day 5 and although I've had a couple of tough days (being totm) I'm sticking with it, although I have already ruled out the mushroom soup bleeuughh.

It's nice to take a wander through the forums and see so many successes - I hope I'm still here in a few months time, proudly showing a huge weight loss.

Bye for now

hiya hun snap! also decided at the start of month to lose 5 stone. i have joined this site today so not sire if im doing it right. but its so nice to see people supporting eachother. iv dieted befor but never been in the right mind set for it i feel ready now i am starting the CD thursday im rachel btw x

Hi Rachel, it's nice to know there are others out there in the same boat - well we've made the most important step... I'm Shelley btw

hi shelly. im honestly so excited roll on thurs :) after browsing through these pages iv never felt more motivated did u see some of the befor and after pics wow! some real succses stories on here. im a size 22-24 at min and only 5ft 2 and aged 22 so as u can picture i look awful for my age defo time for change for me and my little girl x

Hi, I am also at the beginning of a determined journey in which i hope to shed at least 6 stone or more and start to feel healthier in myself. I had a chat with my GP and i have no choice but to make the changes and stick them this time. Im looking forward to starting the exercise referral scheme my doctor arranged on 2nd April. Its going to be the start of a new chapter for me and my family Good luck to everyone and just remember its not going to be a walk in the park but just keep thinking of the new you at the end xxx

Hi ladies! I'm also just starting, I'm on day 6 of Exante! I'm 21 and also a size 22-24! Looking forward to shrinking ;D best of luck all :)

Hi everyone Im starting the Cambridge Diet on the 25th I have about 3 - 4 stone to lose. Is anyone else starting this diet?

I'm 23 I've never done the Cambridge diet.

I'm so excited to start, there are so many great success stories!

Woo! This forum looks great cant wait to have som progress to post about! :) you done anything like this before?

hiya multicolour no iv onlg done ww or slimming world. i am going to take pic befor i startd and after every weekly weigh in. im also gonna lie on a big peice of paper like walpaper and draw my body outilne then evry month lie on same peice n do it again with difrent pen so can c the changes. iv herd drink loooooads of water. so excited xx

hiya multicolour no iv onlg done ww or slimming world. i am going to take pic befor i startd and after every weekly weigh in. im also gonna lie on a big peice of paper like walpaper and draw my body outilne then evry month lie on same peice n do it again with difrent pen so can c the changes. iv herd drink loooooads of water. so excited xx

LOVE the idea about the drawing an outline of yourself! x x

never done it befor but i know a few people who have first 5 days r supost to b reli hard but ince uv done that its spost to b easy x

that body outline sounds like a really cool idea! i havnt taken any picsbut i will start, will be good for progress i think :) what day of the week are you weighing in?
im Fiona by the way :)

Fiona xxxx

not sure yet i start this thursday when i mert my CDC so will no more then. yh id take pics will help u stay motivated too. im rachel x

Hey!! Just wondering how people on this thread are getting on? I'm 27 and on day 5!! Yesterday and today definitely worst days so far as been suffering headaches - keep drinking water and seem to be easing now :) I've always been big and currently at a size 24 clothes (also a shoe and bag hoarder) would love to get down to a size where I can shop in any high street store I like!! Although my bank balance will prob lose the pounds too then!!

Ive set myself a mini goal of getting somewhere near 19st by the end of June for my holiday! This would still be heavier than a lot of people starting out on here but for me would be a massive achievement! If I can do that then I'll know I can set and stick to my next goal!!

Xx

Back