Hi there - new to this site

Hi there - I'm on day 9 now. The headaches do disappear - just drink plenty of water. I had a couple of days where I just had to have a small proper meal (kept it to protein and salad though) as it was my TOTM and still managed to lose in my first week...... 10lbs so very happy!!

I'm aiming as my first goal to lose 2st by May 6th

Good luck all xxxx

How are you doing on your 2nd day Rachel? Ok I hope - the first week seems to go on forever ! I'm day 9 now and have had a couple of extra meals but all in all not too bad!

xx

How are you doing on your 2nd day Rachel? Ok I hope - the first week seems to go on forever ! I'm day 9 now and have had a couple of extra meals but all in all not too bad!

xx

hiya hun what extras do u have does it still work.. im on day three its tuff but stayin positive meal at a time. a friend who didnt know id done it told me i looked thinner in face today so thats gave me a surge of wilpower
rachel x

I have been having either really thin steak or pork with lots and lots of fresh spinach salad, cucumber, radishes onions etc. today I just had a little salad so nothing too devastating but it's so nice to eat with a fork!!

Rachel it seems to be working for me - haven't got the foggiest whether I'm in ketosis or not - have ordered some ketosis sticks to see if me going "off plan" affects it in any way - I hasten to add that I don't have the third replacement meal - I have the salad instead and keep the amount of meat or cheese to a minimum so I'm expending that many more calories - Shelley x

Rachel it seems to be working for me - haven't got the foggiest whether I'm in ketosis or not - have ordered some ketosis sticks to see if me going "off plan" affects it in any way - I hasten to add that I don't have the third replacement meal - I have the salad instead and keep the amount of meat or cheese to a minimum so I'm expending that many more calories - Shelley x

ohh right and r u still loosing that seems a gud plan. im ok at the mo but might need to do that soon thanks for the advise xx

Someone at work told me I looked slimmer today too! Don't know if its true or whether they're just been supportive but either way it definitely makes you feel good!! I also think just the knowledge that you're doing something makes you feel better - like you can walk down the street and think "I don't care what people think about me cause I know I'm on the right track!!" It's definitely all about the healthy mindset!! X

Hello fellow March starters. I started mid last week on the EXANTE diet :) and I'm determined to stick with it after numerous tries. Things I'm doing differently include not weighing myself every day. Drinking lots more water, I think I'm averaging 4 litres a day, spaced out of course oh and it all coincides with my new beauty regime. Previous times when I weighed my self every day I was seeing 1 or two pounds but I think I need the shocking weekly loss to stay focused and determined. Anyway will do my first weigh in on Monday. Good licks peeps. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back