Hi There

DannyB

Hi,
My names dan and i'm 28 years old, i've allways big and 3 months ago thought it was time to do something about it, i joined one of my local slimming world groups and have not looked back since, i find my consultant really helpfull and the class gives loads of support and tasty ideas of meals and snacks...
My starting weight was 30st 11pounds, i'm now 26st 12pounds, i will try and post my weekly results and give my help and support to you all :)

Hi Dan, wow you are doing great well done! There is a slimming world bit on minimins you might find helpful

Good luck Danny!

juliex

Thanks all :) x

Welcome Danny!
You have done so well on SW congratulations.
I have done almost every diet invented but find SW the best as it's not dieting at all, just sensible eating, and lots of it.
Pop into the SW section and you will find incredible recipes and very useful tips and ideas, as well as fantastic support.
Good luck!

helloooo and WELCOME to Minimins :D

loads of great info. on here - shout if you need anything !

good luck with SW - amazing loss so far :D - don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz x

Thanks again for all your welcomes :)

Hey Dan you sound like your already off to a great start and you have got the motivation from the weight you have already lost which is fab , nothing beats a good support network so even on the bad weeks make sure you still come here and post and go to your meetings , its easy to miss a week here and there but so hard to get back on track so if theres any one piece of advice i can give you is stay close to your support network weather its online or at the meetings.. coz without that you will find it difficult..

any questions or if you need a ear to listen then your welcome to come find me .. im usually around the xenical section

x

Hey Dan and well done so far on your weight loss you have done amazingly well already....keep that up and your on your way!!!

Slimming world in my opinion is a great lifestyle choice, I dont like the word "diet", It kind of implies that you are doing it temporarily, whereas a lifestyle choice is for life (not just for Xmas lol!!)

People on Minimins are great, there is always someone online whos ear you can bend. It also gives you the chance to start your own diary, ask questions and have the support 24/7. So Definately keep up coming here as well as classes.

I wish you all the luck in the future, the good thing about Minimins is we are all here for the same long term goal, whether on different plans or whatnot, we all know what each other are going through ( to an extent)

Keep up the good work

Ciao for now

Kel xx

Thanks Piink and Kel... You are both doing really well with your weight loss too, keep me posted ..
Dan x

Hi Danny!

Just want to wish you all the very best for your weightloss. You've made a sterling start, keep up the good work!

Back