Hi there!

mikeyB

Hi all, thought I'd stick my head in and introduce myself. Never been on a diet before in my life, but my doctor tells me that at 21st 4lb with high blood pressure and a BMI almost 40 that I need to lose weight seriously!

So anyway, being an all or nothing kinda person here I amAnn day 6 of SS and planning to stick to it.

To be honest, so far it's been pretty easy. I love the shakes, soups and even to porridge is passable!!

Haven't found myself craving food, haven't been hungry, tired or anything really. Also haven't noticed any weight loss yet but t haven't weighed myself and the CDC isn't coming for my first weigh in for a couple days so I suppose we will see then..

Getting a bit bored with the volume of water, but I'll live!

Also, wow I valve seen people say that this stuff is expensive but it's saving me a fortune! No daily visits to the cash machine and the shops, no meals out, no booze in the pub, if this works it'll make me thinner, healthier and richer lol, win win win!

Sounds like you're going to do great! You're going to have a longer healthier happier life!

For the water i tend to get a range of different waters.. Cheap ones, posh ones, sparlking, still, hot, cold, ice, mint tea, and once you've been on it for a while your cdc should offer you water flavourings.. also, i add far more water to my packs than recommended and so long as i have it while its freshly made, i cant see how that can be anything but helpful. You can also get an app for your phone that records how much you've had through the day or you might like to just have a set routine.. or set challenges for yourself..

All the best.. And keep us all posted on here.. We're routing for you x

Hi there
I think it really helps if you like the products an have a good positive attitude. Good luck with your CD journey x x

Good luck Mikey! :)
you seem really motivated & comfortable with it so far, i can imagien you'll have a big weight loss on your first week!! x

Hey there, you seem to be very positive and motivated which is great. Best of luck to you.

Thanks everyone! Quick question.. I am never cold, ever, I usually have windows open even in winter but the past few days I been having heating on and still feeling cold, but I'm not ill. Could this be some effect of the diet?

Hi, I'm on day 10 of ss lost 9lb in the first week. I've noticed that I've been cold a lot lately over last few days, I've put it down to the diet :)

Being cold is usually a sign of ketosis! Well done Naomi on your first weeks weight loss.. mines on friday, really hoping for 8lb or more! x

Holy cow!

First weigh-in done.....

18lbs.....

I'm speechless.... And boy am I going to stick to this!!!

Thats fantastic!!!!! Well done you =D Oh and being cold is totally part of the diet experience lol i have heating on layers of clothes and still frozen some days worse than others i just tell myself when im frozen that it must be working =)) Keep going your doing great!

The other thing I have noticed the past few days is that I am sleeping much more soundly and when I wake I feel very refreshed! Then when I am awake I feel much more awake than usual, with my mind far more clear and focused. This is quite an experience!

Wow Mikey 18lbs!!! Congratulations!

mikeyB said:
Holy cow!

First weigh-in done.....

18lbs.....

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy well done, the rewards are fantastic ! Bet you feel great x

mikeyB said:
Holy cow!

First weigh-in done.....

18lbs.....

Fantastic! It really is a fab diet :). I have been cold for the last 3 months lol. But it is so worth it!

That is truly tremendous results!!!... stay the course!!

Can anyone advise how long can you use the cambridge shake, etc after the expiry date? Do you have to throw it away the exact day after it is expired?

what the hell is going on?

5 days into my second week SS 100% and the wierdest things are happening. I have more energy than I remember having in years! i'm doing loads more, i'm doing it faster and more eficiently, it feels like my brain is running 10 times faster and 10 times more focussed than it has in as long as i can remember.... this is bizarre! Thos evening naps.. (well, more like falling into an exhausted sleep for an hour around 6.30pm) have vanished into the mist. what an experience!

Aha you no longer have the 'carb comas' lol!

Keep on going - the results are amazing, I am 50lbs lighter and loving it! My goal is within reach now :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back