Hi there!

Liveonce said:
That's is amazing weightloss u should b proud I weigh. In first time tomorrow just hope to loose something :) and I keep going hot and cold lol x

Thanks! The cold seems to be normal, I've been freezing since week 1. Doesn't seem to matter what heating I put on

mikeyB said:
Thanks! The cold seems to be normal, I've been freezing since week 1. Doesn't seem to matter what heating I put on

I'm the same with regards to being cold, I've not felt warm since I started but as thats my only grumble it can't can't be bad :) extra cardigan in the house and wrap up when I'm out x x

Right you lot.....are we all positive again now? Cos we can all transfer to WW and lose 1lb here and there.
Personally I'm in week 2, lost 8lb in the first week, and my nurses uniform actually looks like a uniform when I wear it and not like a sack full of suet pudding! And my belt is 1 notch tighter too! My daughter tells me 1 of my many double chins has disappeared also.
So my theory..? Any weight loss is good weight loss whatever it's size. Friday weigh in for me...watch this space....

Hi welcome and good loss, well done you x

ok so, 3 holes tighter on my belt now...and i ran out of holes. looks like its time to buy a smaller belt

Weigh in today...lost another 5lbs!

ok, week 3 of SS 100% completed and another 4lb down. That's 25lb in 3 weeks!

Nice one., keep up the good work. That's 25lb off for me in 3 weeks too.

Only 2 lb off for me this week, still better than a gain and a loss is a loss but I hope to have a bigger loss next week.

I think I have lost weight off my feat and legs the most, trousers seem baggy around the thighs and my deck shoes (no real laces) felt like they were going to fall off my feet this afternoon.

Well done to us!!!!

Oh yes, apparently I've now lost 6% of my body weight....I suppose that means I'd better stop sometime before I disappear completely.....!!

Gonzo said:
Nice one., keep up the good work. That's 25lb off for me in 3 weeks too.

Only 2 lb off for me this week, still better than a gain and a loss is a loss but I hope to have a bigger loss next week.

I think I have lost weight off my feat and legs the most, trousers seem baggy around the thighs and my deck shoes (no real laces) felt like they were going to fall off my feet this afternoon.

Thanks! My CDC is away so no weigh in for 3 weeks for me, that should be interesting! Is a gain even possible on this diet? I don't see how!

Even now I am on 810 I am still losing! I think sometimes your body goes into a bit of shock and holds onto water etc, do you might stay the same one week then have the whoosh effect the following week!

My CDC is away for 2 weeks, but I am dertermined not to fall off the wagon..Any views on sugar free jelly to keep my fluids up??
hugs

Well I haven't been weighed in nearly 3 weeks and don't feel that I've lost much but I did just have one of those great moments that really impact on you and I thought I'd share. I had this shirt, Dolce & Gabbana, it's really nice but I haven't been able to wear it for years after I became way too big for it. Yesterday I was tidying my wardrobe when I saw it and wondered,d if it might be possible t.hat I had reached a stage where I could squeeze into it again. With some trepidation I slipped it on, expecting the buttons to be at least strained when I found that.... Not only were they not strained, but the shirt was much too big for me! I can't tell you my surprise!

That's fab :) its a great feeling to be able to get back into favourite clothing x

It's a great feeling, a lot of my shirts are now too big for me. Had my WI this morning, -4lb.

Congratulations!!! Great loss!

Back