Hi to anyone who remembers me... and anyone need some CD spares ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bagpuss, 18 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Just checking in after a few months maintaining! The good news is that I'm still at target after almost 3 months now ...some ups and downs and adjusting, but life's good, the weight is stable, I've just bought my size 12 Christmas dress (have come down from a size 30) and enjoying life as a slimmer, more energetic Bagpuss. Anyone who has a lot to lose, just keep right on. It CAN be done, even if you think you'll never be the person who loses what they set out to lose (that was me!) and it's worth every single day of the journey. Lots of love to the people who put up with my whining en route and supported me, here on Minimins.

I'm not using CD products now, and I have quite a few products left over. As I don't know anyone else on the CD, it's too late to return them to my CDC and I won't (for obvious reasons) sell them on Ebay, I'd really like pass them with no charge to on to someone already signed up to the CD officially ... so if the moderators here have no objections and I'm not breaking any site rules, I'd be really happy to stick these as one parcel in the post to anyone who'd find them useful

1 x full tub Mix a Mousse
    1 X full tub savoury vegetable drink
    1/3 tub summer berries powder
    3/4 tub Fibre 89
    2 x vanilla shake
    1 x butterscotch shake
    1 x cappacino shake
    2 x chicken and mushroom soups
    2 x chocolate shakes
    3 x choc orange shakes

No charge, no strings - just passing on the goodwill I was shown here, so do message me if you'd like the goodies. Couldn't have done it without this site :)

Bagpuss xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

you went from size 30 to a 12????

*SWEARS!*

that's incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Bagpuss, well done on maintaining for three months (it is encouraging to read). I'm still on LL but changing to CD within the next couple of weeks. I'll leave these for someone else. Really generous of you.

Good luck with the rest of the year and enjoy wearing your size 12 - wow what an achievement to have got down from a 30.

5. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HEY Bagpuss - ill take them if you have no offers (except the chicken soup - im a vegi :)

6. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks girls - really lovely messages! Good luck with your own journeys! xx

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wow Bagpuss, kudos to you!! :clap: :clap:

8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    30 to 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowser and well done you for maintaining, I'm a tetra girl myself but it is a lovely gesture and I am sure someone will bite your hand off.

Georgie
    x

9. spooky

spooky Banned

Glad to see you, Bagpuss!
    Fantastic to see how well you are doing!! A true inspiration!

10. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    WOW size 30 down to 12
    im a 28 trying to get to a 10 - 12 so great to hear that youve done it, are maintaining and have got yourself a beautiful outfit for the party season

11. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

God how rude of me well done too!! im a size 16-18 and if i ever get to where you are now ill die of shock!!

12. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    wow Bagpuss, that is absolutely amazing :party0019:

Thats very inspiring for everyone trying to lose weight...:party0011::party0011:

13. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    You are amazing I can't beieve it! I bet you feel like a different person. You

14. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    You are amazing I can't beieve it! I bet you feel like a different person. You give me hope that I can really do this!!

15. Chitty

Chitty Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Brilliant

Well done on your fab result, really brilliant....... You can now walk past Evans and say,,,,,, all to big they don't fit......

Fantastic....

:party0023:

Enjoy a slimmer Christmas...

16. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Congratulations on your amazing loss, Bagpuss, and also for maintaining so brilliantly too.

Have a wonderful size 12 Christmas :D

17. Amber34

Amber34 Full Member

Diet:
    Briffa/Atkins
    I think your story can do more for other CDers than can the shakes and soups that you're offering - and I'm not knocking you for your generosity, just dead impressed at your achievement.

Well, done - a total inspiration, and I hope you knock em all dead in your size 12 xmas dress.

Do you have piccies? I'd love to see the transformation

A
    x

18. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    WELL DONE BAGPUSS, YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL....GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE MAINTAINING SO WELL.....XXX

19. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What an amazing achievement well done BP. you are gonna look super hot this xmas and bursting with pride no doubt!
    Well done, Angela xxx

20. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You are amazing Bagpuss, I think you need to be posting some piccies - I am so nosey.

Also, in a world where people are always trying to make a profit, your offer is very generous and I hope whoever takes you up on it will walk the same great path as you have.:)

21. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    THANKS for all your messages ladies - it's lovely to see the people I remember from back in the summer posting, too - I didn't chat much on here, but your stories were read avidly and they really helped me along the way. And good luck to all the new starters, too! I'll keep checking back in here because if this diet has shown me anything it's that you really can't do it all alone - we need each other. And I need to keep on the straight and narrow!!!

As for the packs - I've had some messages, everything's been snapped up now and I'll be replying to the people who mailed me nearer the end of the week when I can slip out to the post office.

I did post pics this summer - but only for a short spell! :D

Take care all - good luck and go well xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.