Hi! update story

DikMeisje

Hello everyone
Im pretty sure that hardly anyone remembers me as I disappeared from this forum after only a couple of weeks *so sorry><!* but I did continue to lose weight on CD and even though im not quite where I want to be yet Id thought Id come back ande share my (what I think is a) success story ^^

I have lost a total of well over 25 kg, that is 55 lbs, and my BMI went from 31 to 25 (maybe even less than that? I'll check in a bit^^)

Im so happy being slimmer that I have ever been before i my adult life^^

I cant promise I'll post regularly but I'll update again !!

CD saved my life in a way.. Im so grateful T-T

====

I uploaded 2 pics, the one in the green shirt is from a couple of months back (halfway i guess) and the one with the grey shirt was taken just a few minutes ago. theres a before pic on my profile i think?? ^^

Attachments

• nikunikuniku.jpg
    nikunikuniku.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 72
  • update.JPG
    update.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 80
Well done you can really notice it

Well done, we love success stories!

CD is a life saver, good for you for sticking to your diet and allowing CD to improve how you look and feel.

you looking great welldone

:0clapper:You look great!!!!!

Keep going.:)

well done love the pics!! xx

What a skinny mini. You look great and must feel fantastic, can't wait to have my own sucess story! xx

Wow, what a great figure you have now - you must be very proud of yourself, well done:)

Im sorry for replying so late thank you all! ^^ Im still on SS now (in the netherlands the rules dont say anything about stopping SS when you hit a healthy bmi) and im hoping to lose another 7kg in the next month then start going up a program☆
Cant wait to see the final results, hehe ^-^

well done :)

amazing well done xxxx

Back