Hi.. Very new to this but need loads of HELP

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by petronilla26, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. petronilla26

petronilla26 New Member

Hi everyone.....i have exactly 8 weeks to lose 15kgs....IMPOSSIBLE???CRAZY.. Rite??if theres an answer to making this happen besides starving myself completely it would be most most appreciated...fingers crossed

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CaliSweden

CaliSweden Silver Member

Start Weight:
    179lb
    Current Weight:
    158lb
    Goal Weight:
    130lb
    Lost(%):
    21lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    GI/GL diet and Japanese diet
    There are a bunch of diets that make you lose weight really fast, but I'm not sure if they're really that safe, or for how long you can keep the weight off.

A strict low carb diet can make you lose a good chunk of weight pretty quickly. I lost 9.2lbs in 4 weeks, but I have gained 2 lbs back from switching to a low GI diet in the past week. I'm no doctor, but I think a low carb diet is much better than say a cabbage or apple vinegar type diet.

Anyone else have any suggestions???

4. petronilla26

petronilla26 New Member

Thanks yea your rite on with trying a low carb diet..That is one of my problems...im quite a heavy carb eater. I lack in controlling my carb intake. Stupid really...

5. CaliSweden

CaliSweden Silver Member

Start Weight:
    179lb
    Current Weight:
    158lb
    Goal Weight:
    130lb
    Lost(%):
    21lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    GI/GL diet and Japanese diet
    I'm a carb addict, that's why I had problems with the low carb diet. I wasn't allowed much veggies and fruits. I originally wanted to lose weight really fast, but then changed my mind. I also broke out into hives for two weeks doing lchf, so it wasn't for me.

Everyone's different so they have to find the diet/lifestyle that best fits their needs. Take a look around the forum and read some of the posts and read about the diets. Then you can compare them to see which one best suits you :)

6. petronilla26

petronilla26 New Member

Thanks will do

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Have you considered a Very Low Calorie Diet such as Cambridge, Exante, Lipotrim or Lighter Life?

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.