Hi.. Very new to this but need loads of HELP

petronilla26

Hi everyone.....i have exactly 8 weeks to lose 15kgs....IMPOSSIBLE???CRAZY.. Rite??if theres an answer to making this happen besides starving myself completely it would be most most appreciated...fingers crossed

There are a bunch of diets that make you lose weight really fast, but I'm not sure if they're really that safe, or for how long you can keep the weight off.

A strict low carb diet can make you lose a good chunk of weight pretty quickly. I lost 9.2lbs in 4 weeks, but I have gained 2 lbs back from switching to a low GI diet in the past week. I'm no doctor, but I think a low carb diet is much better than say a cabbage or apple vinegar type diet.

Anyone else have any suggestions???

Thanks yea your rite on with trying a low carb diet..That is one of my problems...im quite a heavy carb eater. I lack in controlling my carb intake. Stupid really...

I'm a carb addict, that's why I had problems with the low carb diet. I wasn't allowed much veggies and fruits. I originally wanted to lose weight really fast, but then changed my mind. I also broke out into hives for two weeks doing lchf, so it wasn't for me.

Everyone's different so they have to find the diet/lifestyle that best fits their needs. Take a look around the forum and read some of the posts and read about the diets. Then you can compare them to see which one best suits you :)

Back