Hi, who else is doing the old Weight Watchers points?

Yep it totally fits in with me and my life :) I've had a bit of a blip this week and I'm trying to swap my scales over for new ones that are more consistent BUT it also weighs a bit heavier. Sticking to the old ones for now :) at least until I get a good loss!

I'm like you though, feeling really strong, I really want to lose the weight so its keeping me focused. I do love crisps though and have them every day, but that's why I love weight watchers :)

When's your weigh in?

mines on a monday (today) and i've stayed the same which is really disappointing seeing as though i really stuck to it! And its only my second week! It might mean a big loss next week though fingers crossed! xx

hi ev1 im new on here joined ww bout 6 weeks ago and have lost 5lb but just not getting into it have done the old ww points sytem twice before and have lost the weight. i have also stopped smoking 9 weeks ago but feel im hungry all the time, 26 points is not enough. do you think it would be worth doing the old ww points and do i tell my leader i am doing this

Hi there, welcome
Past experience tells me the consultant would steer u in the direction of pp as they have to promote that now. I have followed discover and then got weighed at group just kept it to myself but see what others on here say as well.

Hi All! I am trying out the old WW Points system too! Have been at it for 4+ weeks now and have managed to lose 7.1kg (15.65lbs) so I am quite pleased! Would love an email buddy to chat with!

Im attempting VP from today as prior to and after pregnancy PP didnt work for me gained weight on it, so gave up and gained ALOT of weight since. So I dusted off my old discover plan kitchen scales, and going to give it a try.

Im sure I will struggle not having esource online, or any of my old books, but I am hoping I will be able to find support on here.

Thanks

Sam x

Back