Hi y'all

Candlewix

Down boy!
So, started my milkshakes today...day 1, so far so good!
Found myself being quite happy to get back into my little ritual; bottle of water in the fridge so my milkshakes are cold-cold. My handmixer next to the draining board ready to whizz them up. My assortment of fancy straws to choose from and a cute plastic shaker to drink them out of. My 4 bottles of 500ml water (1/2 ltr) are lined up next to the cupboard ( make sure I down those every day then I know I'm getting my 2ltrs minimum...any more....bonus) and an assortment of delectable mint teas.
Well ya can't say I'm not trying....very trying :D

wooo impressive lol i think being organised would really help i might have to pinch some of your ideas :D

Good for you Cheryl... I have mine all set up too! lol

On the kitchen side i have a pint glass, a tall jug and my hand blender.. When i get up (about 7am) i put 4 bottles from the fridge (there are 10 little ones in all) into the freezer, and take 1 out to drink now.. Before i go on the school run, i shake the bottles in the freezer to make sure they don't ice up too much (bear with me, it will make sense. i promise!).. After the school run, around 9.30, i take the water from the freezer and shake it.. It is now like slush-not iced completely, but not just cold water.. I then fill the jug with really hot water, shake the slush into my glass, add my shake, and whoooshhhhhhh!! lol.. When it has mixed i rinse the mixer in the jug, and have a slush puppy like shake.

I do that for every shake time, and now i can't go back to making them with just water x x

Good for you hun. I always have a pint glass full and my shaker on the drainder ready. I don't like ice cold water (TBH i dont like water much either) so straight from the tap for. Oooh musn't forget my pink Dancing on ice mug always ready with a tea bag in, with 1 canderel sweetner tab (reduced from 2). Yayyyy for us being organised.

LOVE it...more OCD people...haha!
Love the slush puppy idea...so gunna steal that one.
I also had hubby take some before pictures of me, somthing I didn't do the last time....eeeeek! Boy, does that motivate me to slim down or what...its not 'till you see the evidence that it hits home.
PS: Not showing them until I'm at least halfway....watch this space.
Determined!!!! :character00115:

Back