Hi

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Hi guys and girls.

Just thought I'd drop a quick note in to say that I've just mass-ordered some Exante products after being far too chicken to go back to a pharmacy for LT!

I'm not new to the site obviously but I've never ventured into the Exante forum before so :wave_cry: hi!

Gonna be on the diet for a fair few months but super looking forward to it.

If anyone has any experience of Exante that they'd like to share with me please do :p

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you guys, I've missed Minis over the past year or so!

Much love,
rb x

I ordered my bumper pack on New Years Eve....and am excited about getting started. Have never done anything like this before so would appreciate any hints or tips. I have two stone to lose and would like to get rid of it before my birthday on 29th March. Fingers crossed.
Happy New Year!
x

I ordered my bumper pack on New Years Eve....and am excited about getting started. Have never done anything like this before so would appreciate any hints or tips. I have two stone to lose and would like to get rid of it before my birthday on 29th March. Fingers crossed.
Happy New Year!
x

Hey hun! So glad someone actually replied - I was beginning to think that the Exante board was dead! :p

I've never done Exante before but from reading through a lot of the posts on this board I can gather that it's almost identical to Lipotrim which is a diet I've done successfully (at the time) in the past and have a lot of experience of so any questions at all and I'll try my best to help you out.

As for your goal for your birthday, the standard weight-loss rule on a TFR (total food replacement) programme is around one stone per month for women and a stone and a half for men. Sometimes you lose more than that and sometimes less but it should even out over the course of the diet. With that in mind I should say that your goal of losing two stone is very reasonable so I wish you all the best with it! :)

Hints and tips wise - it goes without saying on any TFR that water is the key. 'The more you drink the more you shrink' as they say ;) Make sure you get at LEAST 2 litres of water per day and I'd advise not to go above 5 litres as too much water can be just as dangerous to the body as too little.

Hot drinks are always fabulous when you're feeling low and hungry. Warm drinks swell the intestinal tract and therefore help you to feel full.

What Solution from Exante are you going to be doing?

I'm going to be doing the Total Solution which is a TFR but there are others where you can have a small meal a day. This obviously suits some more than others - personally I'm an all-or-nothing kind of girl and if I'm given an inch I take a mile so it's better for me to have complete abstinence from food or I'll end up bingeing but we're all different.

Once you've posted a bit more you'll be able to prettify your signature too :)

Welcome to the board and good luck!

We can do this!! :party0011:

rbx :rainbow:

I'm going to be doing the Total Solution which is a TFR but there are others where you can have a small meal a day. This obviously suits some more than others - personally I'm an all-or-nothing kind of girl and if I'm given an inch I take a mile so it's better for me to have complete abstinence from food or I'll end up bingeing but we're all different.

You sound just like me, That is the exact reason I am doing a Exante.

Glad to see I'm not the only one! :)

Hiya RB, just popped in to say hi, I am starting Exante on Monday and spending the weekend cleaning out the unwanted from the fridge and just getting myself organised to get back to work on Monday. So right now, I am updating my profile, weighing myself and taking measurements.....scary :eek:

Good luck

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live

Hey B2B! Welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to starting on Monday but am dreading it as well lol Need to make sure I'm in the right frame of mind tomorrow night I think!

Good luck with your clear-out! Good luck on Monday! :)

Rainbow Brite...thank you so much for all of your advice. All sounds very helpful. I'm going to do the total solution for atleast one month if I can. I can't imagine that it's going to be easy but you never know unless you try. I can be quite strong willed....although have tried and failed Atkins a number of times. Get to day three and then just go loopy for bread and sugar. I think the difference with this will be that because you don't have to make any decisions about food you can't overeat - which I think I might do when I get going - even if it is healthy food. Is it true your hunger pangs disappear after four days? I'm not too concerned about the water. I can drink 2 litres no problem so am going to go for three each day when I get started on Exante. I want my packs to arrive NOW!
xx

Lol I know exactly how you feel about wanting the packs to be here yesterday! ;)

The hunger will go away once you enter ketosis which should happen in the first week on TFR (if you stick to it 100%). There are sticks that you can buy which test whether or not you're in ketosis (Ketostix) but they can be quite expensive. Generally if you stick to the rules you will be in ketosis by the time of your first weigh in :)

Hi Ladies
Just one tip really, if you stick to it - you WILL lose the weight!
Good luck and be strong
Bren xx

Back