17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,

Not sure if any of you remember me but for those who do just wanted to let you know my cambridge baby was born on 25th Nov weighing 8lb 8oz, a little boy who we've called Arran John Edward (nothing to do with Jedward but his big brother is delighted!).

I ended up with pre-eclampsia and was admitted to hospital with extreme swelling and high blood pressure. I weighed myself before I went in and I was 19st 10lb OMG!!!! Arran was delivered 2 days later by section as I wasn't favourable enough to induce labour and he had to come out. I weighed myself when we got home and I still weighed 19st 10lb OMG, despite delivering an 8 1/2lb baby!! Anyway, the swelling is starting to go down, I'm now 18st 5lb so 19lb in 10 days isn't too bad, here's hoping it keeps going down the way, my pre pregnancy weight was 16st 2lb.

So, atm we're breastfeeding and will continue for as long as Arran wants, after that it'll be back on CD and I'll be doing it for me this time. First time my goal was to get pregnant, and I did it quite quickly, lol! Although it was a tough pregnancy and I'm having a tough recovery which I'm sure is down to thw weight I started pregnancy at. However he's worth it, every bit ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey hun I remember you :) A huge CONGRATULAIONS , he is beautiful :) Glad evrything went ok after having pre eclamsia , I had it with my youngest last year and its a scarey time , but its amazing how quickly your body recovers once baby is here :)

Have a brilliant christmas with your gorgeous family :)

4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Aww, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy- glad everything went well for you. :)

5. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Congratulations :) he is gorgeous!

6. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

congartulations - he looks beautiful. Hope you are on the road to recovery too. Don't stress about the weight...just enjoy your bundle of joy! I had my first baby in August, put on 3 stone and have now lost 1.5 stone in 3 weeks with the help of CD. I obvioulsy waited 3 months before restarting and never breastfed!
    Anyway... good luck and enjoy your baba. you'll be so busy with 2 babies the weight will fall of ya!

S xoxo

7. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    hiya

congratulations. i breastfed dude for 10 months. when he was 4 months old i started ww which helped kick start my diet and then restarted cd after the 10 months. just helped with my weight loss and i got extra points to eat cause i was feeding him.

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    congratulations, hes beautiful x

9. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Who are you again? lol. Course I remember you.

He is totally adorable. You will get back to your CD weight in no time at all when you are ready to start again.

I am still at it, but getting there slowly.

Good to 'see' you chick x

10. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi , I remember when you announced your pregnancy on here,what a beautiful boy!
    Don't beat yourself up about the baby weight, enjoy your 1st xmas with your little man and the time will fly until you are allowed back on cd.
    Mrs T X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.