Discussion in 'Introductions' started by swmcc, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. swmcc

swmcc New Member

Mix and match

I have a friend who uses this site and she says it's a very good place to get recipes from.

Just sayin mainly to get my post quota up so I can use this more. Would be good as a good diary and to hear of other peoples stories.

Four years ago I started to attend the gym and I lost a considerable amount of weight. However losing it was easy compared to keeping it off. Slowly over time it creeped back on (no all of it).

Anyway I know someone that is doing the slimming world plan and she has lost close to a stone in a matter of weeks. I dont think I will follow the diet that strictly but will watch what I eat.

The main bulk of my weight lose like last time will cone from frequent trips to the gym. Every morning Mon - Friday 45mins each. Mainly 20mibs of cardio and 25 of weights (squats, step ups, lunges).

My first proper weigh in tomorrow morning. Can't wait. I feel so much better now.

Well that's enough. Just thought I would say hello.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.