Hi

Beanie Rsv1000

Just joined here to add a bit more support to my new diet.

After a serious accident, and being unable to exercise properly, and having a bad diet (if you could call it that), i have put on a stupid amount of weight.:eek:

All my fave old clothes are in vac bags in the loft, and i want to be able to wear them.

So, Here i am :wave_cry:

Hi Beanie, Welcome to the forum.

What diet are you actually following?
I hope that you will let us know a few more details and fill in your profile so that we can see how you are doing etc.

Do start up a diary in the appropriate section so we know where to find you to help and encourage at those particular times that we all need a bit of friendship.

Take care and all the very best to you ....:)

Hi emmaline, thanks for the welcome. i'm trying to do the slimming world diet, but being a vegetarian, i am on green days all the time.

My biggest syn seems to be the sugar in my coffee, so i have managed to cut down to one spoon now, and have finally after all these years started drinking flavoured sugar free water.

Also no more pizzas or pies for now, as they could bankrupt my syn bank for a year,lol.

well, after one week, i have managed to lose 2lbs, not bad for a beginner, and am happy if i manage that figure everyweek.

I will check in weekly to update my total losses and when i can i'll be able to have one of them tracker things some of the guys on here use.

ciao for now:)

Back