Hi,

PauliG

I'm new to this (not entirely sure what I'm doing so please bear with me) an old ww gold member who needs to lose weight I have slowly gained since last wwing. Am going on a trip January so have to look reasonably acceptable in a swim suit by then so need to shed a stone which I ain't gonna do with Christmas coming up - well I can try! Lost about 6 pounds since I started on 20th October.

Ooo well done for getting to goal!! Are u goin bk ww or doin it urself?? How much did u originally lose?? Did u do it on pro points or old points?? Im doin pp at the mo, have done ww before but never stuck to it! Anywho... Good luck :) x

Hi
Yes, I am trying the propoints system which I seem to be doing reasonable well with provided I stay away from chocolate which is always difficult! Am doing it myself cos I can't get to my usual meeting as I'm always out Thursdays so weigh myself Thursday mornings. Lastl time at ww I lost about a stone and a half on the old points. Prefer the new system especially the weeklies which is great when you want a meal out or the odd ,glass of wine or three. Like fruit too but trying not to eat too much of it.
Good luck with your Wwing.

Back