Hi

lost_soul

Hello everyone i started the exante diet today, a few years ago lost over 3 stones on the cambridge diet, but put it all back on, plus more. have since tried the cambridge diet but failed everytime.

ordered my packs last week and started today, just hope i can stick to it, my weight has become such a issue for me, that i tend to stay home, feeling like iv let myself down.

So heres to a new start a new me,

Hi there lost_soul, welcome :)

You've chosen a brilliant diet, exante is truly wonderful :) ...I just want to wish you the very best in starting, the day you recieve your box of goodies is the day you close the door on the person who stays at home and feels like a let down, although you have no need to feel like you've let yourself down at all - you've taken a massive step by ordering the products and coming on here!

Here's to the start of a brand new you :) :) x

Hello Lost Soul. Same here except I did the LL diet. Thought I'd try Exante this time, you know what they say about new beginnings. Just had a vegetable soup which was ok with a dash of pepper. Good luck, Looking forward to reading your weight loss results.

Back