Hi!

ADR

Hi everyone,

Moving over from Exante, which was just disgustingly horrid. I've taken delivery of my taster pack this afternoon with the intention of starting tomorrow so thought i'd sign up here to give me some more focus and drive!

Not sure what products I've been sent yet, will find out when i unpack it all when i get home from work but out of curiosity - what are your most favourable and not so favourable ones, and what's the general 'success' of this diet like (i only happened to come across it through this fourm!)

Thanks

A

Hi there, I'm on day 12 of slim and save and really love it. I did Cambridge before which was great but this one has more choice.
I'm more of a shakes and bars type of girl.
I have them cold hot and as mousse.
The chilli is nice and the cottage pie not too bad. But that's my opinion.
So far I like all the bars I've tried and all the shakes except mint chocolate. I was the same with Cambridge, really can't understand it. I like mint chocolate normally!!
Good luck!!! Xx

I like most of the packs really. Top hot meals are probably Mushroom Pasta, chilli, spaghetti, curry...yes most of them I guess. Bars I like to keep them in the freezer and then they are harder to eat so last longer, not keen on the honey bar. Shakes I blend with lots and lots of ice. I like the oatmeal for breakfast neer tried the porridge.
I was successful sticking to it 100% by having 4 packs a day but struggled with maintenance so I am back on the packs to lose the weight I have regained and research maintenance better this time.
Good luck.

Thanks both for your replies, really appreciate it!

Looking forward to getting started and to try the stuff, turns out i've been sent pretty much 1 of each product bar 1 or 2 which is great!

Back