Hi (:

JustForMe

Gold Member
Hey, I'm Kelly and I'm 25. I signed up to this site back in 2008 (Where has the time gone?) and for a while I reached my goal. However life caught up with me, got married, moved and I fell off track. I'm here I again as this place is an awesome place for support. I'm currently waiting the delivery of meal replacement shakes and so for this week I am just trying to cut back and be 'healthy'. I'm going to look about to see if I can find any old faces and hello to all you lovely new ones ;)

Awwww bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u popped up in my news feed! the place where we met!!! xxxxxx

Clareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Haha, It is indeed. All those freaking years ago. I got fat again :'[. So I came back. But going to work hard. I need all the support I can get, America makes people huge!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Minimins! I also joined quite a while ago and i'm not back (i was under another username). Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Clareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Haha, It is indeed. All those freaking years ago. I got fat again :'[. So I came back. But going to work hard. I need all the support I can get, America makes people huge!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww babe ur not the only one who got fat again. U can see that from my stats. U know u can do this. Onwards and downwards xxxxxxxxx

Back