Hi (:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JustForMe, 21 February 2014 Social URL.

1. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    Hey, I'm Kelly and I'm 25. I signed up to this site back in 2008 (Where has the time gone?) and for a while I reached my goal. However life caught up with me, got married, moved and I fell off track. I'm here I again as this place is an awesome place for support. I'm currently waiting the delivery of meal replacement shakes and so for this week I am just trying to cut back and be 'healthy'. I'm going to look about to see if I can find any old faces and hello to all you lovely new ones ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awwww bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u popped up in my news feed! the place where we met!!! xxxxxx

4. babysumo

babysumo Member

Hey Kelly all the best to you

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    Clareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Haha, It is indeed. All those freaking years ago. I got fat again :'[. So I came back. But going to work hard. I need all the support I can get, America makes people huge!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins! I also joined quite a while ago and i'm not back (i was under another username). Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

7. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww babe ur not the only one who got fat again. U can see that from my stats. U know u can do this. Onwards and downwards xxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.