Hi (:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JustForMe, 21 February 2014 Social URL.

1. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Hey, I'm Kelly and I'm 25. I signed up to this site back in 2008 (Where has the time gone?) and for a while I reached my goal. However life caught up with me, got married, moved and I fell off track. I'm here I again as this place is an awesome place for support. I'm currently waiting the delivery of meal replacement shakes and so for this week I am just trying to cut back and be 'healthy'. I'm going to look about to see if I can find any old faces and hello to all you lovely new ones ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Awwww bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u popped up in my news feed! the place where we met!!! xxxxxx

4. babysumo

babysumo Member

Hey Kelly all the best to you

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Clareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Haha, It is indeed. All those freaking years ago. I got fat again :'[. So I came back. But going to work hard. I need all the support I can get, America makes people huge!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Silver Member

Welcome to Minimins! I also joined quite a while ago and i'm not back (i was under another username). Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

7. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Awww babe ur not the only one who got fat again. U can see that from my stats. U know u can do this. Onwards and downwards xxxxxxxxx