Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kick, 13 August 2008 Social URL.

1. kick

kick New Member

cambridge diet
    Hi there my names kirsten (kick) im 22 years old and have taken the plunge with the cd!! ive recently been diagnosed with pcos and was recommended to try cd! im also getting married on the 18th july 2009 so any help will be greatly appreciated 2 keep going with it! i have tried it before but kept falling off the wagon please help!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya and :welcome: to minimins. Lots of support and advice on here. best of luck with cd hun ;) and congrats on the wedding :) xx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. How much weight do you want to lose? Have you decided to do CD or still deciding?

Irene xx
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  6. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro Points
    Hiya & welcome to Minimins. Good luck with your journey & keep posting on here for support, advice & motivation. :) xx
  7. julesgr

julesgr Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi ya, big congrats on the wedding & good luck with your weight loss
  8. kick

kick New Member

cambridge diet
    thanks so much for the support yes i have decided to do cd (again) ive got 2 lose 2 stone before 21st october but overall would like to lose 6-7 stone! (it looks so scary when u actually see it written down) so any ideas r gratefully recieved!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.