hi

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
hi
my name is tara. i have 3 boys and am desperately trying to loose weight. my mum and maternal grandmother both developed weight related diabetes and i really dont want to go down that route. i am doing the RC on my own. i will be exercising with Davina 3 - 5 times a week from Monday. I would love to hear from others.

Hi Tara, welcome and well done on making this first step.

If you have any questions ask away theres always some on here to answer them x

Good luck with your weight loss journey

HI Tara, good luck with RC, hope you find it as good for you as I do for me. shout me or any of the others on the RC board if you have questions.

Good luck Tara. I started RC 2 weeks ago, once I got over the initial hungar pangs in the first week I have been doing fine.

We need to liven up te RC chat board as it seems rather quiet! So lets all get posting and support each other.

Kat

that would be great. i was finding it a bit of a struggle but it is just keeping focused. eat less exercise more. i think i will have that tattooed on my forehead :)

lol, I know what you mean! I am just off to my class now :)

I havent been to class as it is a bit awkward for me at present. but rather than give up on it altogether i am following it myself. I am finding it very hard to motivate myself but for the sake of my health i need to get my weight down.

i have lost 8lbs since i have stopped going to classes but everyday is a struggle. it will be great to hear from other RC's especially if they have about the same to loose.:D

Hi Tara

I lost 6lb this week! Was really pleased! Well done on losing on your own, that is great!

Kat

Back