Hi

Welcome and good luck on starting lipotrim. I think if you make the first week you will be hooked. Your first weigh in will be great, my sister loulou lost 14lbs and I lost 9lbs, just keep up the water intake and split the packets if you struggle! Also keep hooked to this site for motivation and inspiration. Once you've mad 50 hits you will be able to see photos.XX

Hi Molly and welcome to minimins. Good luck on your LT journey, we are all in the same boat and this forum is fantastic for support. Looking forward to getting to know you throughout your journey

hiya Molly
Welcome to this site. I am on day 5 of LT and if I have done it and not cheated at all for four days already on it- anyone can !
I am just a constant muncher and forever hungry lol
Really looking forward to my first wklygoal--------not cheating and sticking to it 100% .Think I am a saint at the mo;)

hey im just about to finish my second week its definately worth it people are noticing my weight loss already it definately puts a smile on your face hope you can keep on it and stay strong

Hello, just came across this site so thought as i am starting LT on Monday it would be a good idea to speak to other people who are in a similar position. Like many others i have tried countless diets and miserably failed. So fingers crossed this will work, im sort of looking forward to Monday and not :D

Welcome and good luck !

hope you you stay motivated!:)

Thanks for all your kind messages, and im sorry im only just replying. Have only just found out how to use the CPuser ha ha......I think everyone on here is marvellous and yes you are all right a lot of people on here are an inspiration. Also found out now to split the packs which will be helpful as i am up and in work for 8am each day it is a long time. thanks guys and gals x

Thanks for all your kind messages, and im sorry im only just replying. Have only just found out how to use the CPuser ha ha......I think everyone on here is marvellous and yes you are all right a lot of people on here are an inspiration. Also found out now to split the packs which will be helpful as i am up and in work for 8am each day it is a long time. thanks guys and gals x
Hi Molly
You will be surprised at how quick you manage to get round it. I have been on for a week and while still shuffling have been ok Good luck:D

hiya and good luck with LT

Welcome Molly and good luck.

Make sure you take some before photos coz you won't remember what you look like now in a few months!!! It is also the best motivation!

Also take all your measurements coz they will change and it's great to see by how much.

Make yourself lots of mini-goals, I found they really helped me - I had 25!!!! They were ones like dropping into the next stone, losing the next stone and moving down a BMI level. It helped keep me focused and I loved achieving them and marking the date. I even (coz I'm sad!) penciled in when I hoped to achieve them so I had an idea when I'd finish!

I'm looking forward to hearing how well you do in your first WI.

x

Welcome to the forum and all the best on your weight loss journey. Take each day as it comes and set yourself small easy to reach goals and ya will get there with all the support on here. Good luck

Back