Hi

jellyfish81

Hi,
decided to sign up here because it looks like a friendly site. I've always had a weight problem but i think i've hit an all time low so any advice would be great.
i'm on no particular diet as such, i'm just trying to change my everyday 'diet'. the hours i work make it fairly impossible to attend a weekly club to motivate and keep me in check hence going online really.
Issues in the past have been :lack of exercise, eating not necessarily large amounts but snacking on chocolate,crisps,etc. Recently alcohol has also been added and i've just come to the stage now where i can't go on at the weight i am.
I'm 27, 5ft 2 and i weigh 16st. i'm about a size 22 and i feel very ugly. i've been tryin to do an exercise dvd to help with my healthy eating but i'm only really starting today.
is there any tips anyone could give?

Hi and welcome. Try writing everything done you have and try and eat healthily - I know easier said than done. Not sure about a DVD.

Irene xx

Hi jellyfish and welcome. I'd go and read the posts and see if you find a plan that you feel will be best for you

Back